Warrior Dogs RP:The rise of Icepack discussion

Rps > Starpack

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carson (new)

Carson ((Start))

message 2: by Savana My real name is Sydney (last edited Aug 19, 2010 02:37PM) (new)

Savana My real name is Sydney | 235 comments JayFoot walked up to WarmRocks.

((FYI- WarmRocks is a real place in starclan saying this I quote in Omen of the stars book 2-
"Have you seen FeatherTail?" Silverstream asked. "I think I saw her sunning herself at WarmRocks." YellowFang purred.))

message 3: by Carson (new)

Carson ((Kool.))

Jadepool sat on the WarmRocks.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 235 comments ((Yes))

JayFoot looked at JadePool. "Hey." He called over.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Bluestar sat down watching Icepack. She shook her head "Nikkistar should be careful about waht she says"

message 6: by Carson (new)

Carson "She should."Jadepool agreed.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Bluestar looked over at Jadepool and nodded then she looked down and Mistypup, Rockpup, and Blizzardpup "Its a shame they will never know their real mother"

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Runningtail heard something by the tunnel "Bluestar did u hear that?"

"Hear what?" she asked

message 9: by Carson (new)

Carson "I heard it."Jadepool replied.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments "Lets go check it out.." runningtail said.

message 11: by Carson (new)

Carson Jadepool nodded and headed over to the tunnel.

message 12: by Carson (new)

Carson ((Jadepool can! If thats okay. :) ))

Jadepool stepped into the tunnel. She heard something.

message 13: by Carson (last edited Aug 26, 2010 12:07PM) (new)

Carson ((Great.))

Jadepool ran after her. She reached her quickly. "Please don't run from me. I'm here to help you."Jadepool said kindly.

message 14: by Carson (new)

Carson ((Ohh well you said running...))

message 15: by Carson (new)

Carson Jadepool gasped slowing down. "I'm too old for that. Thank you for stopping. Are you Emberpup?"

message 16: by Carson (last edited Aug 26, 2010 01:42PM) (new)

Carson ((Lol.))

"This is Starpack. We know everyone's name."Jadepool said,smiling. "Anyway I'm Jadepool. I'm to take care of you."

message 17: by Carson (new)

Carson "This is not Stormpack. Its Starpack. Did she tell about Starpack?"Jadepool replied.

message 18: by Carson (new)

Carson "Yes. You are."Jadepool said quietly.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Swiftstar turned to the new member. 'Hush, young one. It was your time to come. Your clanmates will join you eventually."

message 20: by Carson (new)

Carson ((Sister brothers what?))

"Do you want them to die and never become warriors? Not to mention how Sandblossom would feel."Jadepool said.

message 21: by Carson (new)

Carson "Do you what to see the rest of Starpack?"Jadepool asked.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Swiftstar turned to Jadepool. "No, she cannot. At least not yet. You of all cats know the rules, Jadepool.

message 23: by Carson (new)

Carson ((What rule?))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((I dunno. It just sounded cool.))

message 25: by Carson (new)

Carson "Yes. Go ahead."Jadepool said.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Swiftstar stared at the young pup intently. "Figure it out. That's the only way you'll learn."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Swiftstar rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to tell. But a bet Jadepool will."

message 28: by Carson (new)

Carson Jadepool gave a exhuasted sigh. "Fine. Follow me."she said walking forward a little. "Now look over here. Do you see Stormpack?"

message 29: by Carson (new)

Carson Jadepool glanced down too. "Oh,no, Your poor family Are you okay?"Jadepool asked Emberpup kindly.