Amazon Kindle discussion

What are the best free/cheap books on Kindle?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberbounds) | 23 comments I just ordered the Kindle 3. Waiting impatiently for it to arrive at the beginning of September, but I've already downloaded a couple of freebies onto my computer. What freebies are your favorites?

Lacy♪ ♫Movements of a Demigod ♪ ♫ (lb3553) | 12 comments Kiss Me Deadlyby Michele Hauf was good, but I liked her Luna series better. I really liked The Wild's Call and Eternal Hunter. There have been plenty of others, but I can't think of any others at the moment.

message 3: by Terri (new)

Terri (clanmoran) | 77 comments Sadly, probably some that I think of that were the best are no longer freebies!!! Sorry! :-\

message 4: by stormhawk (new)

stormhawk | 542 comments I like the classics, have a ton of them in my TO READ queue. I also make a point of searching through the best sellers (free) to see if there are any publisher promotions going on. I have read a lot of really good (and some stinkers too!) books this way. Many of them are first in a series, or from new authors that the publishers are trying to promote.

I also tend to grab PDFs that interest me and drag them across.

I have several from netgalley.com. You have to be accepted as a reviewer in order to get offered books to read.

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberbounds) | 23 comments Stormhawk, thanks for the help. I've grabbed a few of the classics. I hate reading on my computer,though so I'm waiting until my Kindle gets here to read them. I'll check netgalley.com out!