Penguins Rock!!! discussion

Awesome rooms

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Tesssss cool story broo | 675 comments Mod
Ok look just look at these awesome room pics!!!! Add some of your own too! Oh and if anyone could teach me how to actually put a pic on the screen that would be great :P

message 2: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

message 3: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) hey they are awesome would love to have a bedroom like them:)

message 4: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I know me too!!! But I love my bed!

message 5: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) hmmm i wouldn't mind a new bed but i would have to keep my mattress... though its a bit to new and shiny I would rather a rustic room... With wood and stone and a wood heater...

message 6: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

That would be so cool!!! My room is like a liiiiiittle bit old fashioned like its not modern but it's just white furniture and purple walls!

message 7: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 489 comments Mod
mine has green and blue walls and all of the furniture is sorta victorianish.

message 8: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

preeeeeeeettty! One wall is a darker shade of purple but you can barely see it grrr

message 9: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

hahahaha

. . . . . . That wasn't to funny. Sorry.

message 10: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

lol :P

message 11: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

:D

message 12: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

8)

message 13: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

>>>:)

message 14: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

:)3

message 15: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

ha! That's weird.

message 16: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

double chin!!! 8-)3

message 17: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

hahahaha

message 18: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I know whu vit issssss I know whu vit issssss Do vu know whu vit isss Kirsten? No! HA! I know whu vit issss!!

message 19: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

?

message 20: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

lol at school we used to play drug dealer (candy seller!) and if we knew who it was, we would sing I know whu vit isss I know whu vit isss in a german accent!

message 21: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

lol

message 22: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (last edited Aug 26, 2010 07:26AM) (new)

Kirsten would know it, she was in my class

message 23: by Talia (new)

Talia | 79 comments Mod
I love the last room....you know the teddy bear one?

XD lol

No actually I like the orange and black one a lot, only if you replace the black with a lighter color like gentle green. Black is too harsh for a room.

message 24: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I know that one is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Now my desk nook is teal, one little wall is dark purple and the rest is light purple!!