Realm Role Play discussion

Characters > Dark Fantasy Characters

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael, Illustrator. (Seriously, I'm happy to do commissions.) (new)

Michael Dolan | 1272 comments Mod
(Tell me if I missed anything)

Name:
Race or Kind (mortal, human, demon, etc. preferably no elves, dwarves, etc.):
Powers:
Skills:
Personality:
History:
Appearance:

message 2: by Michael, Illustrator. (Seriously, I'm happy to do commissions.) (new)

Name: Araid (goes by the alias of Wraith)
Gender(if appropriate): Male
Race or Kind (mortal, human, demon, etc. preferably no elves, dwarves, etc.): Ascended human. His enchanted blade has decidedly improved his speed and strength.
Powers: Powerful duelist, exceedingly strong and nimble, has an iron will, and is considered terrifying by many.
Skills: Cartographer, tactician, card player and knowing of occult rituals, though he lacks the natural gifts to carry them out.
Personality: cold and intimidating, brooding, savage when angered.
History: mostly unknown at this point. there are rumors that he once served a shadowlord. he seems to harbor a deep pain from his past.
Appearance: Tall, dark brown hair pulled back from his face. He is clean shaven, and his pale face sets off his gray eyes. He dresses mostly in blood red garments, partly to intimidate his foes. His face is often shrouded. He occasionally adorns his face with frightening war paint on the eve of a battle.

message 3: by Maralune (new)

Maralune | 1144 comments Mod
Name: Savra
Gender(if appropriate): Female
Race or Kind: Human but she has some demon blood.
Powers: She can perform limited magic and can see into the future
Skills: She is well practised as a fortune teller and she has skill with a dagger but can fight with a sword.
Personality: Mysterious, prefers darkness, kind but also somewhat reserved but when she feels, it is with the deepest power.
History: She was abandoned as a child and she grew up on the streets. At the age of 15 she entered a whorehouse to gain money and she lived there for a while until she moved into a small hut outside town.
Appearance: long black hair that passes her hips, dark blue eyes, thin but well curved, long nails and dark clothing.

message 4: by Kataury (new)

Kataury This will make things very interesting... I'm already quite excited for how to make this work :)
Name:Teivo
Age:Very Youngish.. I'm thinking teens even. This will be an odd one for me...
Race:Human, it's my trademark.
Powers:Healing, blessings, removals of curses, resting the dead, etc. Clerical things
Skills:Very skilled in combat with the quarterstaff, (though he tries to avoid using it at all costs) and has access to certain parts of the city that most normal folk are not allowed, also has the gained trust of many people due to his status as a Cleric.
Personality:Retaining the false personality of open friendliness to everyone he wears the false mask to allay the fears of others so that they can have faith, in reality, he's only a confused teenager that was given an insane assignment from the head priest of his order to the high god Ivoor.
History:Raised as a priest his entire life, Teivo was very ignorant of the outside world as he spent his life learning the higher meaning to life and how to live helping others. But when he witnessed an attack that happened upon the temple where he was living, he was given a very disturbing wake up call to reality. Now the elder of the order of Ivoor has given Teivo an assignment that will help him understand how to live. He must go out into the world, and help fifty evil people find the 'higher meaning to life'. Thinking the assignment simple, Teivo readily left the temple. Entering into a world of adventure and discovery
Appearance:Wears the simple white robes of a cleric, though not nearly as thick as the usual apparel, he has short ruffly blond hair and brown eyes, eh... yeah.

message 5: by Michael, Illustrator. (Seriously, I'm happy to do commissions.) (new)

Cool... I think we can get a pretty cool story just out of these three.

message 6: by Michael, Illustrator. (Seriously, I'm happy to do commissions.) (new)

(it would be awesome if you did. i just made this because the others were getting stagnant)

message 7: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 1110 comments Name: Jacqueline Nightingale (prefers Jackie, though)
Race or Kind (mortal, human, demon, etc. preferably no elves, dwarves, etc.): Human (I haven't had one of these in a while)
Powers: Has a way to tell the shifting of the seas, if that makes any sense. And she can 'communicate' with marine animals :)
Skills: Masterful swordsman (woman?), can drink any sort of liquor you'll give her without passing out (its a skill, mind you), and can deal a nasty hand at cards.
Personality: She's usually up on her high horse, and for good reason too. Most people aren't intimidated by her because she's a woman, but once she gives them a good one-two, they'll be thinking otherwise. Shows no mercy in battle, and won't give a damn if you start whining to her. She drives a hard bargain and likes to get what she wants.
History: Sailed the seas ever since she was a wee lass, and is now captain of her own ship. She's a notorious pirate and rumors of her succesful pillages are known throughout the land. Not much else is known, and she'd rather not discuss it with the likes of you.
Appearance: She stands at a proud 5'11" with a strong stance and muscular build. Maroon-colored dreadlocks fall to her shoulders, and bright, golden eyes shine like coins behind shadowed lids. Normal pirate attire: black bandana and the occasional tricorn-hat, admiral's jacket with a striped belly shirt underneath, a pair of pantaloons and very sturdy boots. Oh, and a tattoo on her stomach of the sun around her belly button :)

message 8: by Michael, Illustrator. (Seriously, I'm happy to do commissions.) (new)

Sounds like she and Araid will be chums if they end up on the same side.

message 9: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 1110 comments Haha, it seems. They should have some dispute, though :) It would be fun.

message 10: by Michael, Illustrator. (Seriously, I'm happy to do commissions.) (new)

Yeah, they'll either team up or hate each other. Or maybe both.

message 11: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 1110 comments Perhaps they'll be forced together as a team.

message 12: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 1110 comments I forgot to mention that Jackie's boat is propelled by teh Krakken, so she doesn't need wind :)

message 13: by Michael, Illustrator. (Seriously, I'm happy to do commissions.) (new)

Lol, nice. This'll be interesting >:D

message 14: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 1110 comments I'll say c: Wait till the gang sees him.

message 15: by Michael, Illustrator. (Seriously, I'm happy to do commissions.) (new)

Oh crap. Hahaha

message 16: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 1110 comments Lol just got the mental image of Wraith/Araid stuck in one of his suction cups :) Heehee

message 17: by Michael, Illustrator. (Seriously, I'm happy to do commissions.) (new)

Cutting from seeing him holding her in a choke-hold... hahaha it's hilarious.

message 18: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Holy Criminy!!! How many posts have you all done?! Gah!

message 19: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Yeah.. I figured. Too late now I guess. P:

message 20: by Michael, Illustrator. (Seriously, I'm happy to do commissions.) (new)

NOOOOOO!!!! If you're still interested, we writers and such can create a contrived coincidence! :D But really, having an interesting character and skilled writer is a great boon.

message 21: by Arianwyhn (last edited Oct 19, 2010 10:42PM) (new)

Arianwyhn | 165 comments Hello! I would Love to make a Character for this RP!
*takes a breath*

Name:Lennollie
Race or Kind (mortal, human, demon, etc. preferably no elves, dwarves, etc.): (Halfsies)Siren/human
Powers: Singing holds male attention to herself. Can control water if it is nearby.
Skills: A berserker wielding a two handed Battle axe and skilled smithy
Personality: Quiet, contemplating, Neutral, and a harsh sense of right and wrong.

History: The three Siren sisters, born of Achelous the river god, lived in solitude. As ships passed they sang the hauntingly beautiful melody that lead many sailors to their deaths. Spending one night of bliss with the three maidens, the man would awaken to find his flesh deteriorating from his body. In this was the immortality of the Sirens. One of the sisters fell in love with a shipwrecked sailor and bore a child. Knowing she couldn't raise the child she sent her to her father, never speaking wither one of them again.

Her father Olath kept her well hidden from the rest of the world, teaching her to fight as a viking male. The day he died in his bed she swore to him that she would never return to her mother and become such a beautiful demon as the woman he loved.

Appearance: Raven black hair, golden eyes, pale skin. Her clothing is that of barbarians with deer skin breeches and animal fur lining the hems. A simple white shirt lay under the chain-mail that sits freely over her chest. Knee high fur boots and gauntlets.

message 22: by Arianwyhn (new)

Arianwyhn | 165 comments OH noes! In kablam there is a half siren half human! I did not steals! I am sorry! ;_;