Penguins Rock!!! discussion

50 ways to make your teacher hate you!

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Tesssss cool story broo | 675 comments Mod
50 ways to make a teacher hate you.
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the mission impossible theme, etc.)

2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.

3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask” DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG?????” very loudly.

4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “wow I can tell you’re a blast at parties”

5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “ THE LIGHT! MAKE IT STOP! ARGH IT BURNS!!!!”

6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.

7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “Your racist against paper aren’t you.”

8. Don’t do your Homework.

9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” then sit there and smile sweetly.

10. When you have a supply teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name it Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “PROVE IT!”

11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.

12. When handing in your homework, write this paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds at the bottom.

13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”

14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing opera as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.

15Walk into class dancing the Macarena

16Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room

16Raise your hand and say “I totally agree” after everything your teacher says

17send the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow

20. talk to the person near you so when you get moved you talk to the people around you then when you sit where no one can talk to you talk to the wall.

20. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout “I OBJECT”

21. Sing the Batman theme incessantly

22. Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.

23. talk in a really random accent.

24. if you have a retractable pen click it really fast.

25.Go to school pretending to be blind.

26.Poke the person next to you with enthusiasm

27.Punch random student saying it was muscel spasums

28. make beeping noises as the walk backwards.

29.every time she says a certain word e.g 'the drop your pen or cough.

30. smile constantly

31. smile whilst their telling you off.

32. when theyre telling another student off make faces at the teacher and when she turns around pretend you didnt do anything.

33. see how high you can bounce your erasers

34.see how many earasers you can bounce at once

35.cidentally" drop your books

36. hum and get everyone to join in

37. stomp then clap twice get everyone to join in

38.cough repeatedly

39.when you write make it really tiny

40.pass a note all the way around the room

41.put marker inm your hair

42.put stickers on your face

43.when its your turn to read say " No Thank you"

44when you read skip a line or two

45when you read talk REALLy loud and REALLy fast

46.while she writes on the board tell them to move so you can copy it

47.stand up in your chair for no reason

49.ask if we have tomorrow off every single day

50.say you will put up the chairs and only put up two

I love these put some of your own!

message 2: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

it was in an email idk who made it!

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 56 comments Haha well i think they are FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 489 comments Mod
hahaha my teacher already loves me cuz my sister was in her class last year and my sis is really smart, and she likes her homeroom so she'll like me for that to.

message 5: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

lol that's good! Nobody knows who my new teacher is... I should totally do #10 that would be so funny! But I won't.

message 6: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

lol My teacher is crazy.

message 7: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

how?

message 8: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

She barks at you if you have the hiccups, and she talks about her divorce.

message 9: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Haha lucky! :P

message 10: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

and she leaves an apple out for the whole year and it rots.

message 11: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

...Strange...

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 56 comments WOW!! school is SO SOON! IM EXCITED!

message 13: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I KNOW!!!! Day after tommorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a dream that there are no boys in my class!!!! D:

message 14: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

hahaha that would be awesome. You guys start on the same day as me!

message 15: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I didn't really like my new school that much so far apparently it should get better but I don't think so

message 16: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

OMG HI! I like 6th grade cuz this is the first year we get to switch classes and It's really fun.

message 17: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

We got lost twice today and almost had lunch instead of period 3!!

message 18: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

lol I travel with my whole class, but I have 3 different teachers not counting specials.

message 19: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

So do we we don't start actual roadery until grade 8

message 20: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

we start in 7th.

message 21: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

cool do you bring all your stuff around in a bag or just your binders you need? I take everything because I always forget something!!!

message 22: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I bring my binder,folder,lunch,jacket,math book, and comp books.

message 23: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

What's a comp book?

message 24: by Talia (new)

Talia | 79 comments Mod
composition book

message 25: by Talia (new)

Talia | 79 comments Mod
I have some more!!!

Do all of your schoolwork and homework backwards so that the teacher has to read it from a mirror to understand it.

. Stand up in your seat, then sit back down. Repeat this several times. Finally stay seated. When the teacher asks just what did you think you were doing, look innocent. Say, teach, whatever you saw, it must have been your imagination.

When the teacher assigns you work, go Yes, master I will not fail you!

message 26: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

♪Yue~Epically Random Weirdo~ wrote: "Eat in class. :)"

Hahaahahah really messily and when the teacher tells you not to say "Oh I'm sorry, did you want some?" Then smile really sweetly!

message 27: by Kia (new)

Kia Nai Kia | 1 comments Thanks! Seem pretty good,will start tomorrow.