Trash Talkers discussion

poor trainwreck

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jana (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:25PM) (new)

Jana | 15 comments Mod
soooo sad...did any of you guys see Brit's performance on MTV last night? I really can't stand watching award shows anymore, but I had to tune in to see Brit's "comeback performance"....Wow....It was, in a word, miserable! She could barely lip-sync and really didn't even bother! Her outfit was typical trash and that weave!!! My friend John (most of you probably remember Mr. Hathaway!) was the one responsible for taking out her old busted ass weave and began color correcting her short hair (which he said was totally cute and she should have left alone!) Turns out she flaked on all his appointments and who knows who was responsible for that atrocity last night! Anyhoozie....poor thing....she looked totally stoned and could barely even dance! She really needs to just quietly fade out, get some help and take care of those kids! Sheesh!

message 2: by Jennifer (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:26PM) (new)

Jennifer shepherd | 11 comments i caught a clip of her performance today. "miserable" is the perfect word to describe it. i agree....she does need to get some help and start taking care of those kids.