Dragon Roleplay discussion

Horse Dragon Roleplay > Horse Dragon Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 338 comments Mod
((Roleplay here))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade rested her side against a tree as she dipped her head down to drink from the creek, flaming hair cast back at her in the clear water.

message 3: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Dash stretched out his wings and started grazing. He usually ate meat, but lately food was scarce, driving most of his breed to become at least part vegitarian.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sora sighed. She wasn't even the least bit hungry, though most of her fellow horse dragons had been complaining over the lack of food they had been having. Although, it might do some good to hunt down prey for my friends, she thought to herself, but the only place I'll be able to find edible animals is deep, deep into the forest...anything could happen to me there... And here was where the problem lay. Fly safely overhead, or courageously swoop down and attack her prey? Hesistantly, Sora began to drop lower and lower in altitude until at last, she reached the ground.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade's ear twitched at the hearing of wings and she turned her head to peer into the trees. The sound of hooves hitting the ground made her lift her head from the creek, push herself off the tree, and start walking towards it.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Stalking through the forest, Sora heard a peculiar sound coming from the creek ahead. "What could that be?" she wondered, her hearing acute. Hiding herself, Sora waited for her prey to come out from the trees so she herself could jump onto it and attack it. This is one slow animal...she thought, and it doesn't seem to be in a hurry at all... Crouched behind the bushes, she waited.

message 7: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Dash's ears twitched as he heard two different animals. He continued grazing, paying close attention with his ears to whatever it was.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade stopped and smiled, sensing eyes on her. She closed her own eyes and tilted her head back, looking for the essence of her watcher. There. To the right. She spread her wings and launched herself off the gorund in one easy stroke, landing behind whoever it was within a second. "Hello."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"YELP!" Sora squealed in surprise, then flipped around to face her 'attacker' with fangs bared. "How dare you?" she growled. "I was trying to hunt my prey!" Ashamed and embarrassed, Sora began to walk away. No use even trying any more. It was obvious that she would never catch anything.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade frowned and kept pace with her. "My apologies, but it was I you were hunting. I have no intention of being a meal," she chuckled. "So it is only right that i sneak up on who is watching me. Who are you?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I...that was you near the creek?" Sora felt like she wanted to go jump into a hole. Then she realized she had been asked a question. "Who am I? I'm...I'm Sora. And I am deeply sorry that I was hunting you. I did not know." NOW I've done it...hunting another dragon...what has gotten into me?!

message 12: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Dash heard the things making the sounds talking. They sounded like dragons, the same as his breed.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 19, 2010 06:07PM) (new)

Shade nodded and laughed softly. "Calm down. It is not the first time one has mistaken me as a common meal. I have something about me that just..doesn't scream dragon. It's rather odd. Anyways, it is a pleasure to meet your aquaintance, Sora. I am Shade."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello, shade. Very nice to meet you too. And yes, I agree, something about you just...feel the same as other dragons I know. Have you come here to hunt as well?" That was a stupid question,she thought to herself. Why else would someone be caught dead in the middle of the woods?

message 15: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Dash raised his head and trotted a few steps closer, curious as to what they were doing out here.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, actually," she said, smiling softly at her. "I..enjoy it here. No one bothers me and it is good hunting grounds if you know where to look."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"You haven't come here to hunt?" Sora shook out her head and snorted. "What have you come here to do, then?" She couldn't believe someone would actually come her just because they enjoyed it. It simply couldn't be. Why spend time in the lonely old woods when you could be some other place?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"There is...there is a story spoken in the trees, a whisper in the wind. If you listen closely at night, you can hear them...the dreams of humans and dragons alike. Sometimes i can see what they dream of as well as hear, but that is only if their dream is strong enough."

message 19: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Dash decided that they weren't going to do him any harm and continued grazing.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I see. So you have...you have the power to sense human dreams? Are these dreams of the humans themselves? Or of fantasy worlds humans so long to live in?" Sora was intrigued by the fact that this dragon could quite possibly talk to humans through dreams.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "Both. There have been times when..when there have humans riding dragons..and changing into one. It sounds odd, but it's true. I can feel that it is real."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Humans...riding us? But that is only seen in the works their people make! It cannot be a reality!" Sora looked down for the first time, wondering if it could even be remotely possible. "I suppose...if humans knew we existed...it could quite happen. But that does not explain the full concept. If humans can change into dragons, can dragons change into humans?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade smiled. "Ah. Now there's the question. Yes, actually. They can."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can...can every dragon do it?" she asked. "Can I do it?" With wide, open eyes, Sora suddenly sensed everything around her, including her very own mane, gently flicking back and forth. She quickly ceased the movement.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade grinned. "Perhaps. It seems to be older dragons that do it.."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Older dragons...Oh, I see. I am not mature enough to possess that power, but perhaps...you can?" Sora stared at shade.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe.. I haven't tried yet."

message 28: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Dash scoffed. Dragons changing into humans? That never happened in these regions.

Soul landed lightly, hardly making a noise. She headed over to a stream and started drinking.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade lifted her head at the sound of wings above and noticed movement out of the corner of her eyes as she did. Turning, she spotted Dash in the shadows.

message 30: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Soul shook out her wings and straightened, preparing to take off again. She had business to do.

Dash felt eyes on him. Looking up, he saw one of the dragons he had heard earlier looking at him.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade snorted and walked towards him. And who are you? she questioned.

message 32: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"Dash. And you are?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade, she said, coming to a stop before him. Her eyes flitted down and back up again, assessing him.

message 34: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Dash looked away, slightly embarrassed that he didn't look as strong as he would have without the famine. "Nice to meet you, Shade."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade watched him for a moment before nodding. As i you, Dash. She actually thought he looked quite strong and appeared to have a spunky spirit as well. His aura was flicking every which way and that; she couldn;t get a focus on it. It was sorta similar to hers.

message 36: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"Terrible famine, huh."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade smiled softly, relaxing oly a little. She still did not know this dragon well enough to put her guards down. "Indeed."

message 38: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Dash nodded, turning his head a little, having nothing else to really say. Not that would be polite or anything.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"So what are you doing here?" she asked, not afraid of being rude in the least. If they were offended then that was their problem. It was a simple question, and she would not apologize as the weak dragon would for simply stating their curiosity.

message 40: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"Looking for food," He said simply.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade nodded. "I was just on my way to go hunting. You may join me if you'd like." Such offers were rare for her, not because she did not like the company but because they usually scared the meat away.

message 42: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Dash laid his ears back, immediately on guard. No one had ever wanted another one of his kind to hunt with him. But he accepted anyway. "Alright."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade stretched her wings out and winked at him. "Then what are we waiting for?" A sudden breeze lifted her off the ground and she flew with it above the trees. "Coming?" she called down.

message 44: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Dash crouched slightly, then pushed off from the ground, his wings unfurling and pushing him even higher into the air with one deft stroke. "Of course."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade smiled devilishly. "I hope you can keep up." With that, she shot across the sky.

message 46: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Dash rolled his eyes and sped after her.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade shot straight down suddenly and disappeared into the trees below.

message 48: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Dash hesitated only a second, then shot down after her.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Shade darted through the forest, barely dodging tree trunks and rocks tossed this way and that. "You still there?" she called behind her.

message 50: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Dash appeared next to her, having run parallel to her. He tried not to show how much he was huffing-it'd been a while since he'd gone this fast. "Right here."

« previous 1