Dragon Roleplay discussion

Horse Dragon Roleplay > Horse Dragon Characters

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 338 comments Mod
In this one, it's dragons that are part horse. Um... I'll make a character right now so you can see.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

message 2: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Name: Dash
Appearance: Dragon Horse Pictures, Images and Photos Except with a dragon tail
Personality: Quiet, observant, but helpful.
Other:

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Oh... So kinda like pegasi, except with dragon features instead of feathers?

message 4: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Yes!

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Cool!
Name: Lhista
Appearance: http://www.google.com/m/search?site=i...
Personality: Moody, sometimes sweet

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Sora

Appearance: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:jo...

Sora is a majestic horse, the color of the sky. Though her body is a paler blue, her wings are the color of a clear lake and her feet are the color of twilight. Her mane and her tail are a shiny deep sky blue, with dashes of navy blue streaks. Though she is not muscular or strongly built in any way, she makes up for it in speed and is known for her super-fast wings. She is small, at 13 hangs tall, and uses this as an advantage.

Personality: Sora is starting to become daring and curious, stopping at nothing to learn something new. Though she is daring, she is not reckless, and will think about what might happen to her before she does something. Sora is afraid of many things, which greatly limits the daring side of her personality, but she is desperately trying to become less cautious. Sora wants to make friends in every dragon, but does not always see eye to eye with them. She has a quick temper and will often become angry over almost nothing at all, later having to try to take back what she has done in her anger. But overall, Sora tries to be a good dragon and will protect you as best she can.

Other:

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 15, 2010 09:13PM) (new)

Name: Shade.
Appearance: Dragon Horse Pictures, Images and Photos
Personality: Revealed in the rp♥
Other: Reads aura's and senses body heat so she gets a lock on anyone coming near, ready to attack or not.

message 8: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Name: Soul
Appearance: Nox Pictures, Images and Photos
But has a mane and back hooves.
Personality: Pure, angelic, innocent.
Other:

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

That is SUCH a pretty dragon:)