Dragon Roleplay discussion

Dragon Human Hybrid Roleplay > Dragon Human Hybrid Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 374 (374 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 338 comments Mod
((Roleplay here))

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 19, 2010 10:31AM) (new)

Minh sailed towards the ground at a speed no man of Adam could detect. Landing with a silent, yet earth-shaking, thud, he walked towards the cover of the trees.

message 3: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Miste was curled up in a clearing in the woods, sleeping. Her wings were spread out to stretch.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 19, 2010 11:52AM) (new)

Minh almost stepped ont hem, dodging at the very last second. He circled around the dragon and snorted. How defenseless she looked. He could probably kill her right now without her even knowing she was in trouble, but he wasn't that kind of dragon.

message 5: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Miste didn't move from her position.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

He observed her face, claws, tail (etc) and liked what he saw. She must be beautiful in ehr human form, he thought and changed, sitting down in front of her on his human ass. (hehe)

message 7: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Miste suddenly opened her eyes and glared at the human.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Minh smiled brightly and lifted a hand, wigglig his fingers in a wave. Her eyes were beautiful, dazzling. "Hi there."

message 9: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Miste raised her head a little. He wasn't scared, so he obviously wasn't normal. "You are a dragon?" She asked.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Minh nodded. "As are you," he chuckled.

message 11: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Miste nodded. "Obviously." She stood up and transformed into her human form in the same motion. She ran her fingers through her long black hair, never quite used to the feeling of having scales one moment and hair the next.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Minh blinked and scrambled up onto his feet. Wow. He blinked. "What's your name?"

message 13: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"Miste."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Minh," he said offering a hand.

message 15: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Miste hesitated a moment, then took it.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He kissed her hand softly and then steppe dback. "A pleasure to meet you."

message 17: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"You too." Miste said, only half as impressed as he probably thought she would be.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Minh smiled at her. "Where are you from? I haven;t seen you around these parts.."

message 19: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Miste shrugged. "I tend to stay hidden." She grinned. "You just happened to find me while I was sleeping."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess i did," he said, grinning back.

message 21: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"You're lucky you're a dragon." She commented. "Most humans don't live through waking me up."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Minh smiled. "You don't look too dangerous," he teased.

message 23: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Miste raised her eyebrows. "I could if I wanted to."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't doubt that."

message 25: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Miste grinned. "Good. So what brings you here?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 23, 2010 09:32AM) (new)

"Just wandering."

message 27: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"Just wondering?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wandering," he chuckled.

message 29: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

((*Headdesk* Whoops.))

"Oh." Miste said, understanding now.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooc; Haha i edited it to confuse you=)

Minh grinned.

message 31: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"Anyways..." Miste said, her brain still a little foggy from being a dragon. She wasn't fully used to it yet.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Minh tilted his head slightly to his left and gazed at her. "Are you alright? Still sleepy from your nap?"

message 33: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"I'm always like this after I change forms," Miste admitted. "I usually stay in one for a long time."

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 30, 2010 03:49PM) (new)

Minh nodded. "I know of others like that. What form do you stay in the most?"

message 35: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"Dragon. I feel vulnerable without my scales." Miste said, rubbing her arm.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Minh smiled. "Then change back if it makes you uncomfortable."

message 37: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Miste shrugged. "I'll get used to it in a little." She did sit down though. "Although I might have to fall back asleep."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Minh chuckled. "By all means."

message 39: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"You're not going to eat me anything, are you?" Miste asked, only half kidding.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Minh offered a light smile. "No. I don't eat beautiful beings."

message 41: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Miste gave a small smile and leaned back, resting her head on her arms, closing her eyes. "Good."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Minh smiled and sat down on the ground, making his fingerails extend into claws, playign witht he dirt.

message 43: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Miste tried to get back asleep, but had a hard time with the other dragon around.

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 01, 2010 08:51PM) (new)

Minh drew her face.

message 45: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

After a little while Miste gave up on sleeping. She sat up and saw Minh was drawing with his claws. "What are you drawing?" She asked.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Minh looked up at her and smiled. "You. Want to see?"

message 47: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"Sure." Miste said and scooted next to him so she could see it from the right angle.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Minh moved over slighlty and finished adding the details to her eyes.

message 49: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"Wow." Miste said, looking at it. If she wasn't impressed by him kissing her hand, she sure was impressed now.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Minh smiled. "What do you think?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8