Dragon Roleplay discussion

Hatchling Dragon Roleplay > Hatchling Dragon Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 338 comments Mod
((Roleplay here))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Piper sneezed and yelped when fire shot out her nose. It wasn't much but it'd hurt. Oww, she sniffled.

message 3: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Calvary was investigating a frog when someone sneezed nearby and made the frog jump away. He sat back and humphed.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Piper jumped in surprise when a frog suddenly appeared, momentarily forgetting the pain in her nostrils. She walked towards where it had come from and spotted another dragon. Hello! she called.

message 5: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Calvary looked up and saw another dragon, which scared him. He scrambled backward.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Piper stopped, looking at him oddly. Why are you backing away?

message 7: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Calvary looked at the other dragon and decided she wasn't going to hurt him. So he puffed out his chest and put on his brave face and said, I just needed more room to attack you, if you were dangerous.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Piper stared at him for a moment before busrsting into giggles, which turned into dragon hiccups. When they finally calmed down she smiled at him. "Hi. I'm Piper."

message 9: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"Calvary." He answered, still looking all macho and brave.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 12 comments Feniul stumbled around.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Piper smiled and stepped closer. "What type of dragon are you?"

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 12 comments Feniul finally got on his feet and attacked a blade of grass.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Piper saw Feniul pounce out of the corner of her eye and smiled.

message 14: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"I'm an acid." He said.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"An acid? What's that?" she asked, distracted by Feniul.

message 16: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"It means my fire can melt things." He said proudly, not mentioning that he could barely make any fire at all.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, well, i'm a siren," Piper giggled, finally turning back to him.

message 18: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"What's a siren?"

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 12 comments Feniul glared at her after she looked back. He chased a mouse. It was a little bigger than it, but he eventually killed it with his sharp horns. He brought it back really slowly, dragging it's heavy weight by the tail.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Watch," she said and started singing softly, a little tune her mother taught her for starter. A moment later, a dozen frogs came hopping towards them. She smiled happily. "I did it!"

message 21: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Calvary yelled as the frogs jumped out, then he got over it and stared at them. "Whoa..." He grinned. "Cool."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Piper grinned back. "I wonder if i can do it to dragons yet.."

message 23: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"If you do what will happen?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe they'll come running to me too," she laughed.

message 25: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"Do it do it do it!" Calvary said, practically tackling her in his excitment.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Piper backed up, eyes smiling. "Okay already!" she giggled and closed her eyes, letting a single piercing note hit the air. For a moment nothing happened...and then a dragon appeared above them in the sky. It was her older sister Willow! Just the person she'd wanted to see! "Will!" she squealed and tried to fly up to her, failing miserably.

message 27: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Calvary looked up. "Whoa..." He said, getting out of the way so he didn't get squished. Just in case.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 12 comments Feniul dropped the mouse while looking at that other dragon. I'll be bigger than that. He grunted, and dragged the mouse a little farther.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Willow looked down in wonder and then began floating towards the ground. "How can you already be calling on me, Pipy?" "I don't know! I just...tried, and it worked!" She sighed. "Stronger than me when i was your age..." She noticed Cavalry. "Who's this?" "This is Cavalry," Piper said with a huge smile.

message 30: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"H-hi."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Willow grinned at him. "Hi there."

message 32: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"You a siren too?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Willow nodded. "I'm guessing you're an acid. You have the coloring."

message 34: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Calvary grinned proudly. "Yep."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Willow smiled. "Can you spew fire yet?"

message 36: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"Of course!" Calvary lied.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, lets see it then."

message 38: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"Uh, I uh, can't."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why not?"

message 40: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"Sick?" Calvary tried. He coughed, but not very convincingly.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Willow rolled her eyes. "Ok. Well, i'll be in town for a few days so maybe you can show me later."

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 12 comments Fenuil heard the word fire. He tried to release some, but he just got huge sparks and a throat ache.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Piper saw this and grinned.

message 44: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Calvary practically jumped back when he saw the sparks.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Piper ran over and smiled at Feniul. "Do that again!" she squealed.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 12 comments I can't. He rasped. My throat hurts.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Piper frowned. "Oh. I'm sorry."

message 48: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

"Ouch." Calvary agreed.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Willow walked over with some berries. "Anyone want some?"

message 50: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Calvary nodded. "I do!"

« previous 1