Dragon Roleplay discussion

Underwater Dragon Roleplay > Underwater Dragon Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 290 (290 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 338 comments Mod
((Roleplay here))

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Aguente swam on the bottom of the sandy sea floor, the sunlight from above glinting off of her scales and sending tiny sparkles along the sand wherever she moved. She opened her jaws and let bubbles escape, then swam forward with one powerful stroke of her tail.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 19, 2010 09:06AM) (new)

Mila appeared next to Aquente and, showing all her sharp teeth, gave her a friendly smile. I wouldn't swim this way. Spydr is spinning her web. If you get stuck you're not getting out no matter what you try unless she frees you herself.
Cyre was swimming off to the side, hidden in the reef, and tuned in at the mention of Spydr. He hadn't heard her name in at least a century.

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Aguente smoothly turned in another direction, sending sparkles dancing on the sand. Thank you.

message 5: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Riptide hung out at the floor of the ocean, blending in perfectly with the plants.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 19, 2010 11:25AM) (new)

Mila nodded. No problem. So what are you doing in these waters?

Cyre almost ran into him. Sor- Riptide? he asked, amazed. Is that you?

message 7: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Riptide raised his head. Yes.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooc; Hehe i said her lol fixed it!

I haven't seen you in a long time, he thought.

message 9: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Riptide looked him over, then finally realized who it was. Oh, Cyre. I haven't seen you in ages. What are you doing here?

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Aguente stopped and peered at Mila. Nothing much. I need to hunt and something has been driving the fish from my territory. Has this area been claimed? Her scales sparkled.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

This is my home, now. It has been foor at least twenty yearsI like its...friendliness. No one fights here. Or at least, not yet.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Mila nodded. By Spydr, but she has no problem with you hunting on her land, just so long as you do not hunt her, she giggled.

message 13: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Good. Aguente nodded and flashed her teeth in a smile. Thank you. What is your name, youngling?

message 14: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Riptide nodded. It's mostly peaceful.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 19, 2010 11:47AM) (new)

Mila. And you?

Cyre nodded. So, what brings you here?

message 16: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

I live here. Riptide said dryly.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Cyre frowned. How have we not seen each other than?

message 18: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Riptide put his head back down in the sand and relaxed, instantly blending in perfectly with all the plantlife. He raised his head again.

message 19: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I am Aguente. She shook her head and her scales sparkled.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Cyre smiled. Ah. I forgot about that strange ability of yours. Well, it's nice ot finally see you again.

Mila looked at her dazed. What type of dragon are you? I've never seen one so..sparkly.

message 21: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I do not know. I never knew my mother or my father, and I have never met another like me. I did meet an elder once, who told me that I was one of the last of my kind, a dying breed. But if I find a mate who is not busy swooning over my scales like hundreds have been, maybe I will be able to carry out the line. You do not know how welcome it is to go even three or four hours without a swooning male. She flared her nostrils and let bubbles float up.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't actually...i've never had a male once second glance me, she thoguht sadly.

message 23: by Kayla (last edited Aug 19, 2010 06:14PM) (new)

Kayla The time will come. You are but a hatchling to me. You must be very young, in the low hundreds maybe. I am over 5,000. She blinked.
((i have to go for about thirty minutes))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooc; Kk

Mila nodded. I understand, but all the other younglings have caught at least one male's eyes if not more..

message 25: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

You too. Riptide said. He smiled.

message 26: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Again, the time will come. If you would like, you may travel with me.

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 19, 2010 06:53PM) (new)

Cyre smiled back. Have you found a female yet? There are many here.

Mila looked up in shock. You would let me?

message 28: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Of course. I have need of company and you will be able to see what I go through each and every day. She started swimming in the direction of the other dragons, her scales sending little dancing lights everywhere.

message 29: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

I did, once. But no longer. Riptide's tone was bitter.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Cyre frowned, dipping his head. My apologies. I did not realize..

Mila stared at her for a moment before breaking out into a full blown grin. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

message 31: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Aguente was amused by the younger dragon's enthusiasm. Think nothing of it, she rumbled. She swam to the edge of two other dragons, Riptide and Cyre. She waited for a good opening to speak, not wanting to interrupt their conversation.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Cyre looked up mid-sentence, noticing a rainbow dancing on the coean floor. He turned his head and spotted the source.

message 33: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Riptide followed his gaze and noticed two other dragons.

message 34: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Aguente saw that he had stopped. Sorry to interrupt, she murmured. But I was wondering if anyone wanted me to bring them back anything from my hunting trip. She always made this offer while in large groups. It was just her nature.

message 35: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

((I must go... I'll be back in the morning though.))

Riptide shrugged.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooc; Adios. I'm gonna go too actually.

Cyre blinked. You are offering to hunt for us?

message 37: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Yes. Her eyes danced and the fire on her scales glittered brighter as she twisted slightly.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Cyre smiled. May i accompany you instead?
Uncle?
Cyre looked around in confusion, not seeing Mila behind Aquente until she'd darted out from behind her and pounced onto his back. Uncle! she giggled.
Mila? What on earth are you doing here, eh laughed, untangling her form his back and kissing her lightly on the forehead.
I'm traveling with Aguente! She's so nice. Maybe you two could fall in love and..
Whoa, whoa, Mila, he chuckled. I only just met her. He winked at Aguente, hiding a smile.

message 39: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Aguente sighed and smiled at Mila. Five hours is the record time. That was two and eleven minutes. But you may come with me, if you like, she added.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Mila smiled. He's not swooning, Aguente. He winks at guys too when he's referring to me, she giggled.
I would love to, Cyre thought. And Mila's not joking. I do wink at anyone who will look my way when i'm speaking of her, he chuckled.

message 41: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I count the combined hunting trip because it always leads on.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Mila smiled and swam towards her. Coming Cyre?
Yes, little one. Let me say goodbye to Riptide first. He did and then left with them.

message 43: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Aguente swam off, into the gloom, but there was a path of sparkles wherever she swam. She spotted a seal and went into attack mode. Like a lightning strike she shot forward and snatched it. It was dead before it saw her. She broke its neck and then swallowed it whole.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Cyre watched her hunt. She was by-far the best female hunter he'd seen in a long time. He spotted another seal and, as quick as her, broke its neck, swallowing it. He gave a little to Mila though who did not have the luck or speed to catch her own.

message 45: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Aguente saw that her travelling companion was having trouble. She reached her head into a school of fish, snapped her jaws closed, then turned her head to Mila and opened her jaws. The forty or so frightened fish swam right at Mila.

message 46: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm the abusive mod.. But it's a fun abusive! (new)

Riptide preferred to hunt on his own. He swam slowly, skimming the bottom of the ocean, until he saw a large fish. He froze completely and blended in perfectly with the plantlife. After a few minutes the fish swam his way. Suddenly it was swallowed by Riptide's huge jaws.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Mila wiggled excitedly and shot after the fish. She got most of them and chewed happily, swallowing once they got all mushy. She licked her lips. Mmm.
Cyre chuckled. Good?
Very.

message 48: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Aguente let out a rumbling laugh, but it was quiet. She caught another seal and once she broke its neck, she sent it sailing Cyre's way through the water. She caught another and gulped it down, then snatched a small dolphin for Mila.

message 49: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany  (tiffanyyy_wang) | 16 comments Oceantide sneaked behind Riptide's back. He swam out and had a huge shark in his mouth. I got this just for you. He always wanted to please his father.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Cyre nodded in her direction, smiling softly in gratitude. Thank you, he murmured. Mila has not really..you see, her parents died when she was very young. She never learned to hunt and has stuck to herself for a long time now..so thank you. For making her happy. I haven;t seen her truly smile in a long time.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6