Young Writers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
People Archive > Josh's supermegafoxyawesomehot Writing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) I'm Josh. I'm 14 (15 in 4 weeks).

Favorites (sit down. you may be here a while):

Books: The Gone series, Harry Potter series, Lord of the Flies, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Farenhight(?) 451, The Long Walk, The Dark Tower series, The Stand, The Road, and many others.

Movies: Inception, The Departed, The Curious Case of Benjamin, Dancer in the Dark, Across the Universe, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, Where the Wild Things Are, Moulin Rouge, District 9, Time Bandits, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Brazil, The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus and many more.

Music: Two Door Cinema Club, Vampire Weekend, All Caps, Coldplay, Voltaire, Maroon 5, and some others.

Read mah stuff please!

http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/9...

message 2: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 22636 comments Mod
How are you a sophomore?

message 3: by Elliott (new)

And YES! ALL CAPS!

message 4: by Joshua (last edited Aug 18, 2010 02:39PM) (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) Some other "books" I thought I'd mention.

Graphic Novels: Maus, Bone, The Sandman series, and more.

message 5: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) I am going to be a sophmore this upcoming year.

message 6: by Elliott (new)

I'm reading your fear story. You are a strange, strange person.

message 7: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments I love your book cover for The Life I never had.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah Lovin' Pirate (Lavendarlol) wrote: "I'm reading your fear story. You are a strange, strange person."

Lucky you, you only know him on Goodreads.
JK, Joshyboy is awesome.

message 9: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) *sniff*

Thank you everyone.

Hannah Lovin' Pirate (Lavendarlol) wrote: "I'm reading your fear story. You are a strange, strange person."

Yes, I am a strange person. I'm pretty surprised I'm not goth, but I'm not.

message 10: by Elliott (new)

I like how you guys have actual friends on here. The only person I could convince to join was Noel and he rarely gets on.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) OMG I LUV THIS TOPIC ALREADY.

AVPM FTW

and I luv Gone... Starting LIES soon...

message 12: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments ☼Skitts [The Casstastic Cassie:]☼ wrote: "Hannah Lovin' Pirate (Lavendarlol) wrote: "I'm reading your fear story. You are a strange, strange person."

JK, Joshyboy is awesome."

You know him in person?

message 13: by Elliott (new)

Joshua wrote: "*sniff*

Thank you everyone.

Yes, I am a strange person. I'm pretty surprised I'm not ..."

Really? You do not seem goth to me at all. But I guess you could be and I'd never even know.

message 14: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Hannah Lovin' Pirate (Lavendarlol) wrote: "I like how you guys have actual friends on here. The only person I could convince to join was Noel and he rarely gets on."

Yeah. He should get on more often! You tell him too!

message 15: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "OMG I LUV THIS TOPIC ALREADY.

AVPM FTW

and I luv Gone... Starting LIES soon..."

I'm about to start that series.

message 16: by Elliott (new)

I'll text him and see if he's busy...

He usually only gets on here when he's trying to get ahold of me. Recently he's been bugging me to write more in the story I let him read. It's so annoying...

message 17: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) Hannah Lovin' Pirate (Lavendarlol) wrote: "I like how you guys have actual friends on here. The only person I could convince to join was Noel and he rarely gets on."

HOLY CRIMMENY THERE'S ANOTHER MALE! :O

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Mandy wrote: "Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "OMG I LUV THIS TOPIC ALREADY.

AVPM FTW

I'm about to start that series."

It's really great. Michael Grant has awesome stuff.

message 19: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) Or "there's another male person on this site? :O"

message 20: by Elliott (new)

Joshua wrote: "Hannah Lovin' Pirate (Lavendarlol) wrote: "I like how you guys have actual friends on here. The only person I could convince to join was Noel and he rarely gets on."

HOLY CRIMMENY THERE'S ANOTHER ..."

There is!

A few actually. Jordan, Hayden, Noel, Baxter... you...
So five. hahaha

message 21: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "OMG I LUV THIS TOPIC ALREADY.

AVPM FTW

Lies is the low point of the series. *sigh*

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Mandy wrote: "☼Skitts [The Casstastic Cassie:]☼ wrote: "Hannah Lovin' Pirate (Lavendarlol) wrote: "I'm reading your fear story. You are a strange, strange person."

JK,..."

Yup.

message 23: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Hannah Lovin' Pirate (Lavendarlol) wrote: "Joshua wrote: "Hannah Lovin' Pirate (Lavendarlol) wrote: "I like how you guys have actual friends on here. The only person I could convince to join was Noel and he rarely gets on."

HOLY CRIMMENY T..."

And we got a few new ones. Everett, Ezekiel (I want to call him Zeke), we used to have a Taylor Mefford, I dunno where he went. He was here before you joined Lav, but he was cool.

message 24: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments ☼Skitts [The Casstastic Cassie:]☼ wrote: "Mandy wrote: "☼Skitts [The Casstastic Cassie:]☼ wrote: "Hannah Lovin' Pirate (Lavendarlol) wrote: "I'm reading your fear story. You are a strange, strange person."

Lucky you, you only know him o..."

Cool.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Josh, your Fear story disturbs me. Not really, but it's creepy. But I like it.

message 26: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Hannah Lovin' Pirate (Lavendarlol) wrote: "I'll text him and see if he's busy...

He usually only gets on here when he's trying to get ahold of me. Recently he's been bugging me to write more in the story I let him read. It's so annoying..."

Kay.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Joshua wrote: "Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "OMG I LUV THIS TOPIC ALREADY.

AVPM FTW

Lies is the low point of the series. *sigh*"

Plague is coming out soon... I want it.

message 28: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) ☼Skitts [The Casstastic Cassie:]☼ wrote: "Josh, your Fear story disturbs me. Not really, but it's creepy. But I like it."

Thank you. That's what I was going for. *thumbs up!*

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Mandy wrote: "☼Skitts [The Casstastic Cassie:]☼ wrote: "Mandy wrote: "☼Skitts [The Casstastic Cassie:]☼ wrote: "Hannah Lovin' Pirate (Lavendarlol) wrote: "I'm reading your fear story. You are a strange, strange ..."

Yawhp.

message 30: by Noel (new)

Noel Jefferys  | 524 comments Woah. There's another guy on here.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha

message 32: by Elliott (new)

Noel wrote: "Woah. There's another guy on here."

You came!

message 33: by Noel (new)

Noel Jefferys  | 524 comments Hannah Lovin' Pirate (Lavendarlol) wrote: "Noel wrote: "Woah. There's another guy on here."

You came!"

Yay! *rolls eyes*

message 34: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Noel wrote: "Woah. There's another guy on here."

Noel!

message 35: by Noel (new)

Noel Jefferys  | 524 comments Hey, Mandy.

message 36: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Good to see ya. And yes, there is another guy here. There actually is quite a few more now. Well...sorta.

message 37: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments ♪Yue~Epically Random Weirdo~ wrote: "Hannah Lovin' Pirate (Lavendarlol) wrote: "I like how you guys have actual friends on here. The only person I could convince to join was Noel and he rarely gets on."

I know right? I got my friend ..."

Same.

message 38: by Noel (new)

Noel Jefferys  | 524 comments Yeah. Ugh. Somebody needs to take the Vanilla Wafers away from me.

message 39: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Noel wrote: "Yeah. Ugh. Somebody needs to take the Vanilla Wafers away from me."

Why are you eating Vanilla Wafers?! I'll take them and eat them all for ya!!

message 40: by Elliott (new)

That's kind of scary...

Have you ever seen Noel when he's hyped up on those things? It's not good.

message 41: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Hannah Lovin' Pirate (Lavendarlol) wrote: "That's kind of scary...

Have you ever seen Noel when he's hyped up on those things? It's not good."

What happens? I kinda want to know. Haha.

message 42: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) Noel wrote: "Woah. There's another guy on here."

Cripes! Another guy!

message 43: by Noel (new)

Noel Jefferys  | 524 comments Notng happens... i just get kind of hyper and start blurting out random things I don't really mean and then I say stuff and things get awkward and I talk a lot. See how I'm typing a bunch? If I was really talking to you, I'd be going super fast and rambling even more than I am right now.

message 44: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Noel wrote: "Notng happens... i just get kind of hyper and start blurting out random things I don't really mean and then I say stuff and things get awkward and I talk a lot. See how I'm typing a bunch? If I was..."

Oh my. That's awesome! I'm hyper all the time! I just control it. Heehee.

message 45: by Elliott (new)

It's times like this I remember why Noel even bothers hanging out with me.

message 46: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Haha.

message 47: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "Joshua wrote: "Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "OMG I LUV THIS TOPIC ALREADY.

AVPM FTW

Lies is the low point of the series. *sigh*"

Plague is ..."

I thought it was coming out next year. Actually, it's going to be released April 5, 2011.

message 48: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) I was going to write some more today, but I slammed my hand in the door. It really hurts and I can't type. :(

message 49: by Julian (new)

Julian Moreno (emmieloowhoo) | 7315 comments SAD!!

message 50: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments OW! I'm sorry!!

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.