Teen Mom discussion

Discussion(s)♥ > What would you do?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Noelle, ♥ (last edited Aug 18, 2010 03:13PM) (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 12 comments Mod
What would you do, if you found out you were facing what these girls faced? Keep it?(Yes, that's easy to say now.) Or abort it? (Harsh yes, but the only escape for some.)

message 2: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (ilovejustinbieber) | 10 comments I asked my mom what I should do IF (note the capitalization) I get pregnant as a teen. She said, *Of course you should keep it! We'll help you raise it!*. I realized that my mom thought about that off the top of her head. But, I really do think that I would keep my baby. It would be so hard to break that special bond you have even before the baby is born.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 31, 2010 04:27PM) (new)

I don't believe in abortion because to me it's like commiting murder on someone who hasn't even seen the light of day and to me that's a little harsh, but for some ppl it's the only coice they have and i respect that. Or I would put it up for adoption bcuz i (we) as teenagers have lifes to fulfill too and we wont b able to if we have a baby, and we wont b able to do much for the baby if were only 16, its thinking for the babys life and i would put it up for adoption because the parents that need/want a child but can't physically have one can give it a way better life than i would've been able to at a young age...dang i can b deep xD...but then again it is true

message 4: by Mikhail (new)

Mikhail | 1 comments Igor and I have made tough decision. We talked over it...at night...yes. Good times. Igor likes nights. They are his favorites time day. Oh the nights Igor and I had. Boris joins us sometimes. That is my favorite. If we had a child I think that all of us would agree to keep it...yes. Olga agree. She my wife. Oh the nights me Boris and Igor watch Teen Mom. This is good nights.

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 7 comments I was thinking if i had a baby i would give my baby up for adoption because i think that would be best for me and the baby