Books, Movies, and Music discussion

Movies! > Favorite TV Show!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 131 (131 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Some of my favorite tv shows are NCIS, Psych, and Burn Notice. These are'nt really my favorites yet but I also like to watch White Collar and Covert Affairs.

message 2: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

Jessica B | 609 comments Mod
*sighs* JB LA is cheesy but good. (all i get is disney channel & food network) IRON CHEF AMERICA IS REAAAAAALY GOOD!!!!!!! FROZEN PEAS!!! (ONe of my fav episodes!) I like Psych, but I only watched half an episode. Ace of Cakes is also a funny one.

message 3: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

I like Say Yes to The Dress sometimes. Covert Affairs sounds good.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Good Luck Charlie!!!!!!And Castle...GO KATE BECKETT!!!!!!!!! The Mentalist...America's got Talent

message 5: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

I FORGOT AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!!!! OH IM SO SORRY!!!!

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) GOOD LUCK CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I haven't seen castle yet but i heard it's good from my sis. 24 even though i haven't seen all of at least one episode I've seen bit's and pieces of it. Wizards of Waverly Place, Phineas and Ferb, Kim Possible, Lilo and Stitch the series, The Little Mermaid series there's more but nothing is coming to mind oh wait Suite Life on Deck

message 7: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

Yeah those are all good. Except 24. I can't watch that.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) 24!!!i love it the last season I saw I watched all of it in three days. All 24 episodes.....Go Jack Bauer and Chloe rocks!!!!!! Sam died!!!!! No stay with me little hobbit. And Curtis doesn't come back in the seventh one......Die Kim!!!!!!!
Sorry i'm a real 24 finatic....

message 9: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

Isn't it gory?

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Actually not really, it doesn't show the gun shots only if its one of the good guys that get injured and still it looks like fake blood.

message 11: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

Ah. I'm not allowed to watch it.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Yeah for some reason my parents don't care as long as it doesn't have weird inapropriate sections and a lot of swearing...My church is like a weird crazy action place so we watch 24, CSI, and Lord of the Rings and know it by heart.

message 13: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (last edited Aug 23, 2010 09:53AM) (new)

Ha! My parents are protective.

OH! I JUST REMEMBERED ANOTHER FAVVVVVVVVVVVVVOOOORITE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE WIPEOUT ZONE!!!!

message 14: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

I LOVE THE BIG BALLS!!! WHOOT!! I LITERALLY LAUGH UNTIL I EITHER CRY, OR START TO PASS OUT FROM LACK OF OXYGEN!!!!!

message 15: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

Tehehehe!

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ILOVEWIPEOUT------>>>>>>>>>>>>>YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Balls!!!I'm sorry for fat people....

message 17: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

I KNOW!!!!!!! Those are my favorite part!!!! Did you see the girl who got across by doing the frog leap?? IT WAS INSPIRING!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessica wrote: "Ha! My parents are protective.

OH! I JUST REMEMBERED ANOTHER FAVVVVVVVVVVVVVOOOORITE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE WIPEOUT ZONE!!!!"

oh is that that really funny show where contestants have make past 3 obstacle courses and those 2 guys named John are the host. I love that show if thats the one you're talking about.

message 19: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

YES HECK YES!!!!

message 20: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

Man, I just keep remembering! Time Warp Trio.

message 21: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

WHOOT!!! Owl speak for....

message 22: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

Ok, WHOOT WHOOT WHOOTWHOOTWHOOTWHOOT!!!

message 23: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

Anyone know when Wipeout is on??? I need a bit of hysteric hilarity in my life.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Yes!!!!!!!!

message 25: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

You know when it's on or you need hysteric hilarity?

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Both....

message 27: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

WHEN'S iT ON???

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Eight o'clock here in Virginia...

message 29: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (last edited Sep 01, 2010 10:56AM) (new)

On what day o the week? MI isn't that far away... I don't THINK there is a time difference.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Um...Tuesday AND Wendesday?

message 31: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I'm just obsessed. Don't make me angry! (Hi Avo!) J (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 242 comments Mod
As you can tell, I LOVE the show Primeval. And Criminal Minds is awesome. And Burn Notice, and NCIS, and Covert Affairs, and I could keep going on and on, but i won't.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Castle!!!!And the Mentalist...When I'm gone do you two braid each others hair and debate about which jonas brother is the best? YES!!!!!!!!!

message 33: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

§♫♪Natasha Everett♪♫§ I♥God wrote: "Castle!!!!And the Mentalist...When I'm gone do you two braid each others hair and debate about which jonas brother is the best? YES!!!!!!!!!"

Who too braid hairs with Jobros?

message 34: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

Tues and Wed Got it!

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Jessica wrote: "§♫♪Natasha Everett♪♫§ I♥God wrote: "Castle!!!!And the Mentalist...When I'm gone do you two braid each others hair and debate about which jonas brother is the best? YES!!!!!!!!!"

Who too braid ha..."

Oh it's a quote from Castle!!!!!! The lead actress ask this question to two of the other acTORS....

message 36: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I'm just obsessed. Don't make me angry! (Hi Avo!) J (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 242 comments Mod
YEAH ABBY! we all love abby. she rox.

message 37: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I'm just obsessed. Don't make me angry! (Hi Avo!) J (new)

so does the abby from primeval.

message 38: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

Not seen any of those.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

*gasps* you have'nt seen NCIS or any of the shows on USA!? *faints*

message 40: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

First of all, what does NCIS stand for? Second of all, USA is a channel right? Unfortunately, we are not allowed to watch many shows that are PG13.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Naval Criminal Investigative Services and yes USA is a channel.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) I love Mentalist!!!!!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

ohh yes thats a good one too!

message 44: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

Nope, I have not seen either of those.

message 45: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I'm just obsessed. Don't make me angry! (Hi Avo!) J (new)

Amy wrote: "*gasps* you have'nt seen NCIS or any of the shows on USA!? *faints*"

Jessica wrote: "First of all, what does NCIS stand for? Second of all, USA is a channel right? Unfortunately, we are not allowed to watch many shows that are PG13."

Amy wrote: "Naval Criminal Investigative Services and yes USA is a channel."

Amanda wrote: "*faints and falls beside Amy*"

*is too busy gaping at jess to notice where she is walking and trips over amanda and amy, knocking herself out.*

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

*Amy is still to shocked to revive*

message 47: by Savita (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 245 comments Eh. Holy crap I missed a lot. Well, once everyone wakes up, they'll see that I love AFV, Wipeout, Dancing with the Stars, and I've seen most of the first season of Burn Notice, and I loved it.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Burn Notice too! wow!

message 49: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I'm just obsessed. Don't make me angry! (Hi Avo!) J (new)

This season finale was so good!

message 50: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I'm just obsessed. Don't make me angry! (Hi Avo!) J (new)

*gets up and looks around* I hear burn notice an I go crazy.

« previous 1 3