Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((RP HERE))

message 2: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) violet walked around bored

message 3: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((hello???))

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) Parker walked up to school.Her car broke down,so she had to walk the rest of the way.

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 4 comments Levii slammed her locker door shut and turned to walk down the corrider.

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) Parker went to her locker and left her stuff there

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 4 comments "Hey, Parker!" Levii said cheerfully.

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Lexi walked to her locker, and got out her books for language class.

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) Parker turned and saw Levii.She smiled "hey!"

message 10: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) violet walked out of the gym after cheerleading tryouts in her uniform and walked o her locker

message 11: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((XXXDDDDD))

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 4 comments Levii grinned, "You alright?" She looked at her new timetable. "Ahhh...maths first...joy..."

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) Parker nodded "yea "she said and looked at her's "i have math frist too"

message 14: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) violet shoved her pom poms in her locker and took out her math text book and her binder

message 15: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((OMG SPIDER PIG!!!!))

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) (I LOVE SPIDER PIG!!)

message 17: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((ikr!!!!!! rp????))

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) (yea! and sure have Violet go to Parker's locker)

message 19: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((ok!!!))

violet walked to parkers locker "hay"

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) Parker turned "hey!"

message 21: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) violet smiled "wats up?"

Life is hard and then u die *Smiley* (greenpurpleblackmaggie) Parker smiled "nothing just getting my math stuff u?"

message 23: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "heading to math" ((is parker a guy???))

message 24: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Lexi sat in her math class, with a poetry book open, waiting for class to start.

message 25: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) violet sighed and loked at the time "i gotta get to class bye parker" she said smiling and heading to math

message 26: by Emma (last edited Sep 06, 2010 09:07AM) (new)

Emma (emmascout) Lexi noticed Jason and waved at him, and smiled.

message 27: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) violet walked to the back of the classroom and slipped into her seat and put her earphones in and readding a book ((can sumone make her a guy???))

message 28: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) ((I guess I could, I only have 2 characters, I can handle three. Is there any sort of personality you would like?))

message 29: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) ((Haha ... yeah, I'll change that ... gah, I just got up so my brain isn't fully functioning.))

Lexi shrugged, "Nothing really, you know ... school and such."

message 30: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Emma wrote: "((I guess I could, I only have 2 characters, I can handle three. Is there any sort of personality you would like?))"

((not really and thanx))

message 31: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) violet poked evan in the back ((shes popular but reaalllyy nice and is friends with every one)) "some ones got a crush" she whispered turning off her ipod and putting it away

message 32: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) "Oh yeah, of course, I can't flunk English, my parents would kill me. Did you?"

Eyan glanced up at Jace, his best friend, and smiled. He was totally into Lexi.

((BTW, Lexi hangs out with Jace and Eyan.))

message 33: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) violet giggled and opened her text book

message 34: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Sage strutted into the math room, with his earbuds in, blasting his music, and just a pencil in his hand, he chose a random seat, ((which is beside Violet)) placed his feet on top of his desk, hands behind his back, and closed his eyes, listening to the music.

message 35: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) ♥Zayy♪☻ wrote: "((mkay))
Jace laughed softly. "Lucky for me, mine won't. Anyways I have Evan to tutor. She could help you too if you like." he suggested.

Evan rolled her eyes at Violet. She hated when popular pe..."

Lexi glanced at Evan, "No I'm fine. But I'll take that into consideration, thanks." Then she turned back to her seat, as the math teacher - Mr. Guy ((I dunno what his name should be ...)) walked into the room.

message 36: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) ((I'll BRB, I have to do the dishes, that'll take like ... 10-15 minutes, depending on how many there are.))

message 37: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) ((Yeah, I'm back ... if any of you are here.))

message 38: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Emma wrote: "Sage strutted into the math room, with his earbuds in, blasting his music, and just a pencil in his hand, he chose a random seat, ((which is beside Violet)) placed his feet on top of his desk, hand..."

violet rolled her eyes when sage walked in and went back to reading her book

message 39: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Eyan had never really payed much attention to Evan, so he waved awkwardly at her.

Lexi turned to Jason and smiled, "This is going to be a fun month, huh Jace?"

Sage scoffed and turned to Violet, "Sup?"

message 40: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Emma wrote: "Eyan had never really payed much attention to Evan, so he waved awkwardly at her.

Lexi turned to Jason and smiled, "This is going to be a fun month, huh Jace?"

Sage scoffed and turned to Violet, ..."

"reading" violet said and showed him the book before reading again

message 41: by Emma (last edited Sep 06, 2010 01:01PM) (new)

Emma (emmascout) Eyan moved over his seat, "So ... uh, what should we do this project on?" he asked.

Lexi thought for a moment, "We could do our project on like ... something."

Sage stood up and crouched beside Violet, "What are ya readin'?"

message 42: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) ((Instead of math ... yeah, that might be better.))

message 43: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "betrayed a house of night book"

message 44: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Eyan smiled, "I love the Holicost!" then he realized how morbid that sounded, "You know ... the history, not the Holicost in general, I just ... really like The Diary Of Anne Frank."

Sage shrugged, "Cool."

Lexi laughed, "I have no idea! ... How about ... the Cold War?"

message 45: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Eyan nodded, "Yeah, sure."

Lexi rolled her eyes, "You really need to pay more attention." she laughed.

((I'm not sure, but the Cold War could of been a Canadian thing -- I'm Canadian. But I think it was an American thing too.))

message 46: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Emma wrote: "Eyan smiled, "I love the Holicost!" then he realized how morbid that sounded, "You know ... the history, not the Holicost in general, I just ... really like The Diary Of Anne Frank."

Sage shrugged..."

"yah" violet said and put in her earphones blasting the music trying to ignore him ((hehe i luv making it so the girl hates the boy at first

message 47: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) ((Yeah, that's always fun! XD))

Sage started to poke Violet, "Come on, whats-your-name, get started on the project. I want a good grade."

message 48: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) violet sighed and put her book down taking out the half finished project "how about you work on some of it!!!!" she hissed angrily

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) "Because," Sage said with a smirk, "I don't work. Plus I don't know what we're doing it on."

message 50: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Emma wrote: ""Because," Sage said with a smirk, "I don't work. Plus I don't know what we're doing it on.""

violet hit her head on the desk and pulled out the paper she had typed out the night before and cut it to the right size before gluing it on

« previous 1