Grand River Prep Reads! discussion

Beguiled

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (the7bros) | 13 comments Beguiled by Deeanne Gist
This book was very engaging. It was a fast paced book, and it kept the reader in rapt attention through out the story. It was well written. It kept my attention by weaving twists into the story. I’ve been reading mysteries for a while, so when Gist dropped hints of who the burglar was, I immediately latched onto them and was constantly analyzing what was going on. I enjoyed how Gist and Bertrand portrayed the characters. Rylee Monroe is portrayed as a girl who gets offended by certain people very easily. She’s also portrayed as someone who cares deeply about the people she’s working for. She cares about what happens to her clients and their pets. Logan Woods is a character that you love immediately. His character portrays that of a reporter who is just looking for good stories to write about. But the authors paint an image in Rylee’s and the reader’s mind that
Logan is more than just a reporter. Gist makes a big deal about his appearance. He doesn’t look like a normal reporter. Gist describes him as being good-looking and muscular. Someone who lifts weights and works out in the gym. That description alone makes any woman whose reading the book like him immediately. The authors make Rylee and Logan meet in the most hilarious and embarrassing circumstance. Afterward, Rylee and Logan seem to keep bumping into each other. The ending is wonderful. The bad guys get caught and Rylee and Logan seem to come to an understanding of how they feel about each other. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes a good romance suspense mystery. Also to anyone who likes stories with twists that throw you off. I would recommend this more towards teen girls then guys. This book is very interesting and you can’t put it down until you read the last page. I recommend this book very highly to any young adult girl who loves to read and who loves a good mystery to solve.

Annalise Venhuizen Kontras (annalisevkontras) | 22 comments Mod
Awesome response. Well written.

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (the7bros) | 13 comments Thanks.
It was a REALLY good book!!!! :) :) :)