*Turn it up!* discussion

High School *******

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by katie (new)

katie (phunnynygirlwindstreamnet) | 93 comments Mod
ok. i thought we could start a discussion about this thing. i have seen the first and second one and, personally, they are both cheesy. the songs are odd and it seems really staged. The acting is..ok. the only actor in that movie that i really liked was corbin bleu. ashley tisdale is better in the suite life of zack and cody. but i like her voice...=) overall, i think that it was an ok idea but Grease was better.
anyways..now ppl can talk about it if they want.

message 2: by Goragen (new)

Goragen | 41 comments yeah...it's kinda dumb. besides, vanessa hudgens especially, and also zac efron, really, really annoy me.

message 3: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments yeah, that was one thing i found wrong with it. it was WAY too staged. and zac efron is overrated. stupid, stupid, stupid.

message 4: by Goragen (new)

Goragen | 41 comments he's hideous too.

message 5: by katie (new)

urg. i know. he is a really odd dancer too...*snicker*
so, the one thing i don't get is why ppl like the movies so much. my cousin loves them, (at least the first one), and i don't know why!

message 6: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments because they haven't seen quality musicals! i. e., Music Man, Singin' in the Rain, Sound of Music, etc., the list goes on and on. it's all part of the modern movie-making style. the government is trying to keep us from watching good movies so they bribe Disney to make crappy movies. that's why. it's a conspiracy, man!

message 7: by katie (new)

ha. you are funny. but i really didn't see why my cousin liked the first one. the lip-singing was terrible! urg! lol. =)

message 8: by Goragen (new)

Goragen | 41 comments yeah, it really was. but um, for future reference, it's lip-syncing :)

message 9: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments no it isn;t, it's lip-signing. bc usually they're so terrible they actually do sign language with their lips.

message 10: by Goragen (new)

Goragen | 41 comments oh ok. my bad.

message 11: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments yeah it was.

message 12: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments your Honor, i second te motion.

message 13: by katie (new)

haha. comin' right up! =)

message 14: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments wonderful!

message 15: by katie (new)

you're welcome.

message 16: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments oh not you, we named the monkey katie.

message 17: by katie (new)

ha. ha. i forgot how to laugh.
jk. =)

message 18: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments depressing? he may get an Oscar for it! are you kidding!

message 19: by katie (new)

haha. just watch the Patriot or a Knight's Tale. you'll be happy and sad at the same time. lol. =)

message 20: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments Well this group died quickly.