SA Book & Challenge Lovers discussion

Other Discussions & Chats > Sims 1 / 2 / 3

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12629 comments Mod
Anyone Play Sims 1 / 2 / 3?

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Smith I played one of them for a bit, either 1 or 2. I have to admit I don't understand the appeal. It's like playing house!

When I play games I want it to be fantastical, outlandish. I don't want to play at cooking supper and going to work. Real life has enough of that!

message 3: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12629 comments Mod
Lol

I love sims 3! I recreate the whole Harry Potter universe, character etc :P

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Smith My sister loves Sims, but she did some weird things with them. With Sims 1, she would never let her Sims improve their cooking skills, but she'd make them cook massive meals on the stove. Because of the lack of cooking skills, a fire would start, and then my sister would take pictures of her Sims running around in terror, and eventually waving their arms as they died in the flames.

Then she'd load a saved game before the fire, but the ghosts of the dead Sims would still be in the game, and she'd take photos of them terrifying the living.

message 5: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12629 comments Mod
Lol that is a bit weird! Does she know that in Sims 3 she can basically build a ghost family and play with them?
Oooh and in Sims 2 you can be abducted by aliens and when you come back you might be pregnant and have a green alien baby!

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Smith Yeah, she mentioned something about aliens. I don't know if she's played Sims 3 though.

message 7: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12629 comments Mod
She should give it a shot :)