Camp Half-Blood Role Play discussion

1st Thing to Do > HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 143 comments Mod
Today - August 18th - is the official 17th birthday of everyone's favorite hero! Percy, although you are probably off saving the world and fighting monsters and such, I want to wish you a happy birthday from all of us here on Goodreads!

[image error]

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Cool! Exactly a year ago he made the choice to give Luke the knife and SAVE THE WHOLE FREAKIN' WORLD!
Go Percy!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

YEAH

message 4: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 143 comments Mod
I KNOW! And it's Annabeth and Percy's one-year couple anniversary :) Awww :)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 268 comments Happy late birthday Percy!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY PERCY JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

message 7: by teehee lol me (new)

teehee lol me (lolme) | 2 comments I LOVE OERCY AND ON AUGEST 18 I MADE A DEMIGOD CAKE AND MY B-DAY (AUGEST 30) I HAD A PERCY - JACKSON THEMED PARTY!!! HAPPY LATE B-DAY PERCY!!!

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 268 comments cool......do you have food i can eat?

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 228 comments Lol really, again with the food?

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 268 comments I just woke up and i am hungry :3