Book Club discussion

Latest Indulgence

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (last edited Aug 18, 2010 08:14AM) (new)

John Cicero | 71 comments Mod
I'm curious what you bought on your last trip to the bookstore - or the last online order you made...

I'll typically buy one book at a time - If I buy too many at one time I tend to rush through it trying to get to the next book. I like to enjoy the current read first and then move on to the next one.

I recently purchased online and bought a copy of “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne. I also bought a couple books for my kids, the latest “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” and Jim Tressels “The Winners Manual”. I love required summer reading for the kids.

So that was my latest indulgence....What was yours?

message 2: by Terry (new)

Terry Odell (terryodell) | 38 comments Although I have a good number of library books in my TBR pile, my most recent purchase was from The Mystery Guild--Faye Kellerman's newest release.
Hangman A Decker/Lazarus Novel by Faye Kellerman

message 3: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ I usually get my books from the nearest used bookstore, which is pretty much my favorite place in the world (besides the library, of course). Last time I went there I bought ...

The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón Empress by Sa, Shan The Gathering by Anne Enright So Yesterday by Scott Westerfeld