YA Paranormal and Fantasy Book lovers discussion

Twilight Saga > Vampires Suck

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Artemis | 4504 comments Mod
Love it or hate it?

for those that don't know Vampires Suck is a movie dedicated to making fun of Twilight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksJvEH...

what do you think??
Funny? or Horrible??

message 2: by Emmett (new)

Emmett Spain | 4 comments Looks like just about every other parody flick that’s been made in the past 5 years – lazy and uninspired. Probably a few random chuckles to be found, though. Couldn’t be worse than Meet the Spartans, could it?

message 3: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

idk i think it looks horrible but i hate parody movies so maybe its just me thats why i wanted to ask all the twilight fans out there what they think but i personally don't like it :(

do you think you will see it?

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather | 86 comments Will be seeing it on Saturday. I also thought they were going to make fun of the Vampire Diaries and True Blood. I get teased all the time so seeing someone making fun of what I love isn't upsetting cause they say that satire if the best form of flattery..

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 8 comments I want to see it. It looks hilarious. I am a big twilight fan, and I need to see it, lol.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) The past few years have churned out a lot of really bad parody movies, but I will probably watch this when it's out on video just to scratch the curious itch that I have about this movie.

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahashari) | 318 comments I'll see eventually but when it comes to making fun of Twilight I pefer Saturday Night Live.

message 8: by LilaBird (new)

LilaBird | 22 comments I will totally end up seeing it, but I'm not dying to see it enough to go to the theatre. I'll just see it when the dvd is released. I agree that it does look pretty hilarious though. Even though I LOVE Twilight and all the others that are being parodied in it, I still find it funny to see them made fun of too. Have any of you seen the Jimmy Fallon sketch he did with Rob Pattinson where they're both up in the tree? It's freaking hilarious.

message 9: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) I LOVE IT :)

message 10: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

did you see it?

message 11: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 298 comments it's kinda funny...

message 12: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

i totally do not want to see it! i love twilight way to much

message 13: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) I'm seeing it 2moro :)

message 14: by Aleisha (new)

Aleisha  Murphy | 30 comments Omg I Can't Wait Too See This !
My Friend and I are going to go watch
it for her birthday in Gold Class !
Yayayay Can't Waiit: )

message 15: by Brecken (new)

Brecken (breckenrobb) Oh man I can't decide on this one! It looks funny but I have this feeling it will ruin something for me. I'm mixed and contemplating if I can bring myself to go.

Someone who has seen it, fill me in on your thoughts!

message 16: by Truthic (new)

Truthic | 323 comments I'll probably see it someday, not in a rush though.

message 17: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Brecken wrote: "Oh man I can't decide on this one! It looks funny but I have this feeling it will ruin something for me. I'm mixed and contemplating if I can bring myself to go.

Someone who has seen it, fill me i..."

I feel the same. I don't want to see it cuz it will ruin twilight for me :(

message 18: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) I'm seeing it in like an hour! Can;t wait!

"Your skin is pale. You dress fashionably..I know who you are.."
"Say it...say it out loud."
"A Jonas Brother."
"That's right...wait, what? No, I'm a vampire, duh."
"That was my next guess!"

message 19: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) just saw vampires suck! It was fabulous! So hilarious!

message 20: by Alison (new)

Alison | 234 comments I am looking forward to seeing this. I don't think it will spoil twilight, it would if the same actors were in it. And Victoria et al do look like the Black Eyed Peas LOL! I'd be interested to hear what Stephenie Meyers thinks of it.

message 21: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) haha and the actors...they critisize them ALOT

Psychotic_Dog_Demon I just want to see it because of all the bashing they do in it. And because I want to see Edward hit James with the baseball bat and to see the all-out brawl with the Edward and Jacob fans.

message 23: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) So funny :)

message 24: by Aleisha (new)

Aleisha  Murphy | 30 comments I Watched It A Few Weeks Ago:) Its SOOOOO FUNNNYY, I Loved it 101% and i thought that the guys that played Edward and Jacob were WAY hotter than the real onesXD So Did my friend hehehe^_^

message 25: by Jacquel (new)

Jacquel (clairevioletthorpe) As a Twilight fan, I can fully appreciate this movie.

Lyzzibug ~Still Breathing~ (lyzzibug) Love the ending when Edward gets his head bashed in and the Fan Girl tells him Team Jacob B*tch! I laughed my butt off!!

By the way I'm Team Edward All the Way!

message 27: by Stacia (the 2010 club) (last edited Nov 09, 2010 01:13PM) (new)

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Wonder when this comes out on video? I really wanted to see it, but not at the movie theater.

Speaking of Twilight parodies, this is one of my favorite fan made ones :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompot...

The sliding glass door scene is great.

message 28: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) I did NOT like this movie. It was not even funny! And I'm not even a Twilight fan.

message 29: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 124 comments I really want to see this movie. the trailer was hilairious. XD

message 30: by Alese (new)

Alese (ireadtoescapereality) | 63 comments well.. some scenes were funny :D but I thought it was stupid..

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I love it when the fans come in... ;)

message 32: by Emmett (new)

Emmett Spain | 4 comments The scene with Edward and Bella on the Segway made me laugh harder than I'd care to admit. Other than that it was a bit weak.

Hehe... segway.

message 33: by Candy (new)

Candy | 387 comments Stacia ~ Mistress of Mediocrity wrote: Speaking of Twilight parodies, this is one of my favorite fan made ones :

http://www.youtube.com/..."

Stacia, I LOVED that, so funny! Especially the box and the door!
I LOVE Twilight but I still think well done parodies are fun. I HATED Vampires Suck. There were moments that I thought were funny but mostly I just thought it was dumb. Here's my favorite parody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MKz0g...

message 34: by Chanelle (new)

Chanelle Lonie (ImANinjaOnTheDancefloor) | 75 comments it was hilarious

message 35: by Katie (new)

Katie (skateanddonate) | 3 comments I loved it. Keep meaning to buy that dvd. it was hilarious.

But then the last Twilight series movie I went to at the theater i started a commotion by wearing my "And then Buffy staked Edward. The End" t-shirt...

message 36: by Mel (new)

Mel (Daily Prophecy) (thedailyprophecy) Muhaha, totally my kind of humor :') I loved it.

message 37: by Cheree (new)

Cheree (kumikoko) | 20 comments I found it HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!