This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

i hate the 0 friends creeps!!!

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments http://www.goodreads.com/poll/user_vo...
http://www.goodreads.com/poll/user_vo...

0 friends freaks! I don’t trust them! I say off with their heads!!! I smell suck puppets! Or stalkers! Get em out of my polls!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i said it before and i'll say it again! that poll is art!!! ART I SAY!!!! wont you agree that an artist's job is to make those who look at their art feel something... well! that's what that artsy poll is doing!!! they feel disgust! and hate towards me!!! PURE ART!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments wait! what? i win??? I WIN???? I FUCKING WIN>????? this is a first time around here!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! i win!!!!!! in your face bitches!!! for all of those who ever doubted me!!! suck on that! i win!!!

message 4: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Why don't you friend them, Fooz? If they are a "suck puppet" they probably won't accept. If not, I'm sure they'd be honored to be friends with the Great Pollart Creator.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments guahahaha, is one of them one of yours suck puppets??? you know that's what they are! i think they are steve's tho... still! i dont trust them!!!

message 6: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments My suck puppet has friends.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments hahahahahahah! suck puppets are retarded!

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments My suck puppet is NOT retarded. She's extremely helpful.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments wait! your puppet is a chick???

message 10: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Of course!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you use her for?

message 12: by smetchie (last edited Aug 18, 2010 10:33AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Mostly just to confirm my privacy settings are doing what they say they're doing. I used her to post in that R Rated Roleplay group a couple times when we were going back and forth with them.

I have one on facebook too.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments you have no shame people!!! suck puppets are gay!!! if you have one you gay!!! . !!!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

How, exactly, are they homosexual? Or is it happy?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments WOW! asking a person what they mean when they say gay!!! and then speculating of which definition of the word they meant with it!!! you know what... i got nothing... how about this! suck puppets are retarded... is that one more politically correct for you?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Perfect. :)

message 17: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I don't get it. Why am I gay?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments cuz you have a sock puppet! sock puppets are gay! sock monsters are cool... masturbatory suck devices are cool too... but sock puppets are gay!

not that there is anything wrong with being gay, of course!

message 19: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I think a suck puppet sounds a lot gayer than a sock puppet. But to each his own.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments .... i do that mistake a lot!!! get over it!!!

message 21: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Never. It's one of my favorites.

message 22: by Rusty (last edited Aug 18, 2010 06:08PM) (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Alfonso wrote: ".... i do that mistake a lot!!! get over it!!!"

I've got suck puppets and I never thought that made me gay. But if you say I'm gay, I guess I am. 'Cuz ain't nobody knows gay like you do, son.

message 23: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Are both of your suck puppets male and do they chat each other up? Because if they do, that's pretty gay.

message 24: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments They're dudes. And they're consenting adults, so don't judge.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Rusty wrote: "Alfonso wrote: ".... i do that mistake a lot!!! get over it!!!"

I've got suck puppets and I never thought that made me gay. But if you say I'm gay, I guess I am. 'Cuz ain't nobody knows gay li..."

look, son, that's my sock monster... he smokes malboro! and other stuf... and he a fucking zombie! that's not guy at all! yours... idk... lets take a look at them... but dont be bitching and shit when Mitch (my monster...) fucks em up!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments also mine was hand made for me!

message 27: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments What makes him a "monster?" Is it the adorable button eyes?

message 28: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Maybe it's his prodigious sucking abilities.

message 29: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) I made the mistake of Googling suck puppet and looked at images with SafeSearch off. Not many "puppets" sucking, but there is a lot of other kinds of sucking.