Delirity discussion

Author S > Glass - M.V. Snyder

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (last edited Aug 17, 2010 10:20PM) (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
Storm Glass (Glass, #1) by Maria V. Snyder Sea Glass (Glass, #2) by Maria V. Snyder Spy Glass (Glass, #3) by Maria V. Snyder *Spin-off series

message 2: by Heather (new)

I finally got Spy Glass in from the library. It took me a few minutes to get back into things because I forgot what had happened in the previous books. Now, I've had it refreshed and I'm almost half way through. There's something that I really enjoy about this series.
All I have to say is that poor Opal is screwed in this one. I foresee trouble.

message 3: by Heather (new)

As usual, Snyder was great. I'm someone what peeved that this is the last planned book. I didn't know about it until the end. There is talk of another spin-off. Spin-off of a spin-off? Snyder's one of the few that could pull it off.

message 4: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments I love snyder and I am hoping to start this one next month. After I finally read Fire study.

message 5: by Angela (new)

Angela B ooh did you like Fire Study? I need to get that one soonish

message 6: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments Angela wrote: "ooh did you like Fire Study? I need to get that one soonish"

Havent started it yet lol I ws saying I have it and will read it before reading The Glass series

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela B OOoohh ok :)

message 8: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments Yah so many books so little time siiiigh