Animal Luverz rp discussion

Roleplays > Wild Dog

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((rp))

Savana My real name is Sydney | 92 comments Kodak wondered in the middle of a street.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Cray sighed.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 92 comments Kodak looked around. She was bored. She saw a cat, she tried to push the instinct back from her wolf side to chase and kill i, yet couldn't resist.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Cray looked around.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 92 comments Kodak darted after the cat. Her fur bristling, she grasoed it in her jaws and shook it.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Cray sighed.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 92 comments Koadka threw the cat down and ran away, leaving the dead, broken body behind. She smelled another dog. She looked at Cray. "Hi."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Cray nodded to her.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 92 comments Kodak looked at him. Her white and brown pelt had blood stains. "You seem depressedd."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Cray shook his head. "I'm not."

Savana My real name is Sydney | 92 comments Kodak shrugged. "Ok."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Cray looked around.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 92 comments Kodak walked away.

((WHY?! IS WILDPELT MISSING?!))

message 15: by Regan , *looksaround* What? I didnt put that as Evans title (new)

Regan  Carson | 283 comments Mod
((idk....))
Jezzy reared on her hind legs and then raced through the undergrowth after a rabbit.

message 16: by Regan , *looksaround* What? I didnt put that as Evans title (new)

((HI!!!!!! WELCOME BACK!!!))

message 17: by Regan , *looksaround* What? I didnt put that as Evans title (new)

Jezzy growled angrily when her fur got caught on brambles