Mr. Monk Mysteries discussion

Favorite Monk Episodes

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin | 2 comments As a tribute to Monk and the rest of the cast, let's name some of our favorite Monk episodes. This will be very hard for me!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

same but i have to say the ufo one cracked me up

message 3: by Vina (new)

Vina  (vinapeace10) | 5 comments Jillian!¡! wrote: "same but i have to say the ufo one cracked me up"

Me too! That one was hilarious!

message 4: by Vina (new)

Vina  (vinapeace10) | 5 comments "show us you're bellybutton!"

lol

message 5: by Jill (new)

Jill | 2 comments ah but the one where he ends up in the back of a truck with no memory and thinks he is married to that odd woman... ha ha that one made me lol out loud!

message 6: by Spencer (new)

Spencer Brokaw | 4 comments I like the episode where Mr. Monk is blinded, and he ends up touching a wart on a hoboe's face LOL! :) There are so many good memories from the Monk series.

message 7: by Boom (new)

Boom Boom (boomer13) | 1 comments season 3 episode 16 its my fave if you havent seen it watch it

message 8: by Spencer (new)

Spencer Brokaw | 4 comments Boom wrote: "season 3 episode 16 its my fave if you havent seen it watch it"
I will, thanks!

message 9: by Will (new)

Will (wlinden) | 3 comments "Mr. Monk and the Naked Man" (it is incomprehensible that this did not make the "Best of" album), and "Mr. Monk Gets Drunk".

"They're crinimals! All crinimals!"

message 10: by Grace (new)

Grace  (sweetiepie1000) Mr. Monk and the Naked Man does it show anything?

My sister who is eight, can she watch that one?

message 11: by Grace (new)

Grace  (sweetiepie1000) We are in season 3 and missing Shrona

message 12: by Will (new)

Will (wlinden) | 3 comments It is shot so you do not "see anything". (As JB Cabell would say, how few square inches make up that "anything".)

Grace wrote: "Mr. Monk and the Naked Man does it show anything?

My sister who is eight, can she watch that one?"

message 13: by Faye (new)

Faye (happybirthdaycharlie) | 1 comments The first Monk episode that truly blew me away was Mr. Monk and the Sleeping Suspect.

message 14: by Sristi (new)

Sristi (moon25) | 2 comments i dont remrber the episode number, but it was something like, monk was buried into a coffin or so....

message 15: by Robert (new)

Robert Hobkirk I've must have watched the series 3 times. I was amazed that the writing stayed at such a high level. Usually tv series go downhill after a couple seasons. Because all were at a high level, I can't pick one and say it was my favorite - all were.

message 16: by Robert (new)

Robert Hobkirk Maybe the favorite scene was when Monk was blind, and he was in the construction site on the iron beam.