Calling all Demigods! discussion

Cabin Roleplay > Nike Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 171 (171 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Maggie, Gaea shall smite you all. (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) | 1674 comments Mod
((rp here))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Samantha walked into her cabin. She claimed a top bunk and put her bag, lacrosse stuff, cross country stuff, and her tennis shoes (Nike brand) on her bed.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Bored Samantha walked to the volleyball court.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Samantha walked back in her cabin and jumped onto her bed, top bunk. She just got back from playing volleyball and didn't know what to do. She was bored. She dedcied to practice lacrosse. She got her ball and net-stick (whatever it's called) and started catching the ball.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley strode into the cabin and quickly informed the campers about Caspar's party. "Party at Dionysus Cabin, starts at nine!" She turned and left for the next cabin.

message 6: by Maggie, Gaea shall smite you all. (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) | 1674 comments Mod
Phillip sat up and smiled. A party? He'd be there, he supposed. He strapped on his slings and belt sheath and headed for the archery range to practice.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Samantha stopped with lacrosse when Hayley announced the party. She didn't know if she would go or not.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 19, 2010 12:02PM) (new)

Zada walked into the cabin slowly, luckily no one was in there. She walked over to the only bunk seeming empty and sat down, trying not to cry.

message 9: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments Ellie put on her mary janes.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 19, 2010 12:20PM) (new)

Zada's head snaped up. She thought she'd been alone. "Hey" She mumbled.

message 11: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 34142 comments Mod
Ivan stopped at the doorway. He turned back to Rachelle. "I... I think this is it."

message 12: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 34142 comments Mod
The boy's eyes widened as he took the gold bar in his hands. "Th-Thanks!" he stammered. Ivan tucked the chocolate into his pocket. "I'll see you around then!" he turned to leave, happier than ever.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Samantha stopped playing catch when she heard crying. She went to the girl crying, "Are you okay?" she asked.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Samantha walked off to the field, needing to get away from noise.

message 15: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments Ellie was desperately rearranging the closet, frantically putting on her cap in an absurd manner, her sandy brown hair flying as she put the sweaters in correct order.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Dylan walked in slowly. He leaned against the doorframe of the cabin. He watched Ellie with warm eyes. "Need some help?" He asked her, his pine green eyes warm.

message 17: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments Ellie was flabbergasted ((I love that word!)). "Yes, thank you" she repplied warm enough as she looked around. Oops. The swords in disorder. The bows in a pile. The Nike shoes collection all messed up.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Dylan wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "Calm down. I'll help you. What do you need me to do?"

message 19: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments ''I won't ask you to touch the Nike collection. A sibling of mine is a personal collector who insists only a son of Nike can touch them. Therefore...I would prefer you to handle the swords..."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments "No problem. You want them stacked?" He gazed at the swords, a 'not too hard' look on his face.

message 21: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments "Be careful with some..." she mumbled underr her breath. Some where electtric. But somehow her tongue was tied.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Dylan gave her a strange look. "Thanks, but I think I know how to handle swords." With a smile, he reached toward an electric sword.

message 23: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments Ellie gave a little smile as he reached toward it.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Dylan looked at her, "what?" He asked. "Did I do something wrong?"

message 25: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments "No, nothing. Be careful with the handle--that's demigod sensitive. You're not a son of Nike, shocks you."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments "oh." He said, pursing his lips. Turning back to Ellie, he smiled in gratitude. "Thanks for warning me," he murmered, leaning toward her. Then, he hesitated, uncertain.

message 27: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments "Oh, d'worry. Nothing else waiting for you." She giggleda bit, then leaned closer.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Dylan smiled at her, then gently placed his hand behind her head, and pulling him closer. He kissed her carefully abd softly, stroking her hand.

message 29: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments ((Awwww...))

message 31: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments ((how sweet.))

Ellie, after a few minutes, stopped and said: "Wow. I can't believe I'm in love."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments ((oh!))

Dylan blushed deeply. He looked at her with affection. "Me neither," he admitted, pulling her into a hug.

message 33: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments Ellie smiled. "When I saw you first, you looked kind of...average. Normal. But you've got nothing normal. Yes, I've barely met you, but...I feel like if I've known since I was a little girl." She smiled. "Lake?"

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments ((I think all my charries are having a party at the lake. Haha))
Dylan smiled. "That was like poetry," he remarked, awed by her speech. "And yes, but would your brothers be angry if the cabin wasn't clean?" He wondered out loud, suddenly picturing a son of Nike chasing Ellie with an electric sword.

message 35: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments "Oh, I'll do this later. Phillip would pick on me for the rest of the week, I think."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Dylan nodded. "Ok. Lake it is then!" He bent down and stole another kiss. He came up smiling.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Julianne entered the cabin, going straight to her bunk. She sighed, taking off her shoes and socks. Blisters. How long had she been walking? Julianne did not know the answer. She remembered how an Aphordite had suggested to use powder on her feet to keeps her feet dry. She should have listened to the advice. What a pain! Next time, she thought, I will listen.

message 38: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments Ellie walked in with her bags, dropped them on her bed and finally threw herself into the bed too.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Spencer entered the cabin and spotted his siblings, and a huge grin brightened his face. "Oy, Ellie, how have you been?" he asked in that thick accent of his.

message 40: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments "Home. Duh" she laughed. She took out her dictionary, and her bookmark (which could turn into a dagger).

message 41: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments "Oh, fine, Spencer. I learned to play lacrosse! It's so amazing!" she sighed.

message 42: by Rudy (new)

Rudy | 1179 comments ((Was your charrie approved?))

♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (BlueConverse) | 321 comments Cammie jogged into the cabin, scanning the room for her running shoes. Finally spotting them, she slipped them on and ran back out the door.

message 44: by Haley (new)

Haley (hlygirl5) ((do you want to win the race, being daughter of Nike and all? haha))

message 45: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (last edited Dec 19, 2011 08:48AM) (new)

♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (BlueConverse) | 321 comments (Sure) Cammie sprinted into the cabin. "I won!"

message 46: by Haley (new)

Haley (hlygirl5) Chryssa, still jogging at a normal pace, came into the cabin, with a big grin on her face.

"I don't know how you do it!" she said with a look of defeat as she looked around the Nike cabin.

♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (BlueConverse) | 321 comments Cammie shrugged. "All part of the genes." She walked over and sat on her neatly made bed. "C'mon and sit down." She patted the spot next to her.

message 48: by Haley (new)

Haley (hlygirl5) Chryssa walked over to the bed and sat on the crisp comforter next to Cammie. She looked down at her shirt and saw that not only was it wet from tears but also sweat, she wasn't used to running so much.

"I look like a disaster." said Chryssa looking at her disheveled long blonde braid as well.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((wait so it is ok if i rp with you guys?))

message 50: by Haley (new)

Haley (hlygirl5) ((it's fine with me, is it okay with you guardian?))

« previous 1 3 4