Team Edward discussion

96 views
I'll tell you why we Love Twilight

Comments Showing 1-50 of 534 (534 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 17, 2010 01:56AM) (new)

I think we have all noiced that there are some people who don't understand twilight...or us. Frankly no-one has pointed out exactly why so i will start a new discussion just for those members (you know who you are).


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I love twilight because,

They have the most amazing characters hmmmm example

EDWARD...maybe?

Edward. is a vampire. He was changed after his mother and father died of the spanish influenza (yer,i spelt that wrong). He was detremined to be the best he could be so he is a vegeterian and only has animal blood. he has slipped a couple times but he has felt so guilty and he is not Carlisle. He is so respectful and loving towards Bella. He is waaay better than th immature,rude,disrespectful Jacob.(besides, Edward wears clothes).


message 3: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments I was hoping you would let me spam a while, as member of The Twilight Haters Of The World.



Twilight is one of the most shallow book on the face on this planet. The reason Edward cannot read Bella's mind, is because she has no mind to read. How can she be so dependent on Edward? And how can Edward be so dependent on Bella? Edward thinks Bella's dead so he goes off to kill himself? BLEAH!!! Bella is in depression because Edward leaves her? BLEAH!!!


 Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments Clair wrote: "I was hoping you would let me spam a while, as member of The Twilight Haters Of The World.



Twilight is one of the most shallow book on the face on this planet. The reason Edward cannot read Bel..."


he left her for love thats a true sign of love! this book is all about passion and love I love edward I like the rivelry between him and jacob, even though I think jacobs a mutt! everythings great!


message 5: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments Wait? Clair, are you in our group? Twilight Haters? Join join join if you aren't already a member (sorry I need to check that)

See? Jacob's a mutt. Edward is a jellyfish. Bella's a sheep.


message 6: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments *stars to gag* excuse me *throws up* bring me a basin *gasps* oh bleah!!!!!!!!!! *wipes mouth*

you're missing the point there, Soph. My point is that Bella is a mindless git!!!!!!!! And that Edward is a shallow freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are things out there that are deeper and more profound then high school love.


 Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments maybe so. But we all can dream cant we? I agree with you about bella she is selfish but edward? he is the most un shallow character in the world (well almost).


message 8: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments Oh yes. He stalks Bella "I've watched you sleep for a month." He's 109. Thats just scary


message 9: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments ((heheh Clair double attack))


message 10: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments GSGS wrote: "Oh yes. He stalks Bella "I've watched you sleep for a month." He's 109. Thats just scary"


If some boy i knew stalked me like that, i'd get really angry.


message 11: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) Emphasize the "dream..." part please! :P


message 12: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments I'd slap him. Then throw a dagger into his heart.


message 13: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments No offense, GSGS, but that's just lame. I'd start out with throwing him out the window then calling the police and then making sure he has a very long jail time.


message 14: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments Well did you see my other idea? To do that medieval torture where you put a rat on someone's flesh (the person is tied up you see) and then put a burning cage around the rat. The rat then tries to escape by eating through the person's flesh.
Let's do that to Edward only with a chihuahua.


message 15: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) GSGS animal cruelty! why don't we put bella in the cage?


message 16: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments RCRC I almost laughed til I cried.


message 17: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments But she would probs start worshipping him instead of eating through his flesh :(


message 18: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments I'm an Animal Rights activist so let's leave out the cruelty, please. I think Bella's awful. ready to become a vampire and kill Cougars. THEY ARE ENDANGERED FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!!!!!!!


message 19: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) if edward watched me sleep i would get a rifle and shot his man bits off! then get a lighter and burn him! DUH! hehe no more edward stupid-cullen!


message 20: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments lol Does that mean it's ok to squish humans but not animals?


message 21: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments Edward is NOT a human!


 Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments Clair wrote: "Edward is NOT a human!"

maybe not but he has the best of the human traits!


message 23: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments No he doesn't! The best of human traits is courage and self control!


 Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments and he has both of those.


message 25: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) no he doesn't! he has ugly hair and he a petofile!


message 26: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments No he does not. name something he did NOT tainted with ANYTHING else that has something to do with self control.


 Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments Clair wrote: "No he does not. name something he did NOT tainted with ANYTHING else that has something to do with self control."

ummmm all the times when bella wanted to have sex with him and he said no to save her soul that is only one of many lol.


message 28: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) Bella pretty much had sex with a bug...eww she did it with a leech!


message 29: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments O.K maybe. I have more defenses but whatever. that just proves that Bella is a freak!


message 30: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments RCRCyour wrong. soosoo wrong


message 31: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Clair wrote: "I was hoping you would let me spam a while, as member of The Twilight Haters Of The World.



Twilight is one of the most shallow book on the face on this planet. The reason Edward cannot read Bel...


And how can Edward be so dependent on Bella? Edward thinks Bella's dead so he goes off to kill himself? "


Thats the beauty of their love....... Edward don't want to live if Bella is not alive........ He don't want to be part of the world if Bella is no more there.......


Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments All their love is based on is looks and scents which is just wrong and frankly wierd.


 Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments Demonic wrote: "All their love is based on is looks and scents which is just wrong and frankly wierd."

what? how can you say that, what proof do you have edward was not attracted to her sent infact he thought she was evil because of it! SO what proof do you have?


they love eachother for who they are.


 Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments ok he may be old but he is young at heart, I dont understand how he could possible love bella but I think thats the thing about love you never fall for who you expect. And seeing how he would die for bella touched my heart and no matter what you say Im not gonna change my mind!


message 35: by Diabolical Daemonic (last edited Aug 17, 2010 05:32PM) (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments That may have just been the lamest thing I have ever heard


 Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments what ever its my point of view and nothing you can ever say will change that.


message 37: by Diabolical Daemonic (last edited Aug 17, 2010 06:33PM) (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments If I wanted a guy I would want him to be badass, someone you would have to work for instead of 'Oh Bella I've only known you for a week but I love you! OMG squee! I love you too!'
One that would let you ride a motorcycle and let you do whatever you pleased, loved you intensley but never said it in words.


message 38: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments I can't believe some people here thinks that "love" means "leaning" not to mention any names or anything.


message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Lizzy wrote: "did I mention he's a 108 year old virgin?"

What? so he is supposed to parade around with slutty girls then? Is that romance to you?


message 40: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments O.K that is gross. But leaning isn't romance either. You're supposed to "help" each other. Not hold onto each other like the other side is a lifeline.


message 41: by Swiftfire (last edited Aug 17, 2010 11:59PM) (new)

Swiftfire Lizzy wrote: "well seriously, the fact that he couldn't find any love before bella and he was alive for 108 years is KIND OF sad..."

Yeah, seriously... and no, they would not be slutty. Not any more slutty than Bella, that is.


message 42: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments Who has two guys going at once...

And no we did not suggest he go around with 'slutty girls.' Just we thought that after 108 years he'd find someone at least SLIGHTLY decent (cough cough NOT cough BELLA!) to fall in love with.


message 43: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Soph wrote: "ok he may be old but he is young at heart, I dont understand how he could possible love bella but I think thats the thing about love you never fall for who you expect. And seeing how he would die f..."

I totally agree with you.


message 44: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Don't you people get it .... LOve takes you by surprise..... Its not something you can control or whatever.... It just happens and WHEN you are in love anything else doesn't matter.........


message 45: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


message 46: by Miss Silvertongue (last edited Aug 18, 2010 04:41AM) (new)

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) Wow this is deep. We don't need to know what love means or does, we'll figure that out for ourselves in the future. Point is, is Edward really that picky????


message 47: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Shwetika wrote: "Don't you people get it .... LOve takes you by surprise..... Its not something you can control or whatever.... It just happens and WHEN you are in love anything else doesn't matter........."

So, like I said before, does that mean AGE doesn't matter? Does that make Quil and Claire's relationship legal? What about the fact that Bella is unhealthily devoted
to Edward? That she lets him rule her life?


Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments Yeah, most of us only have half that....or less....


Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments We only have a few before we're past our prime.


Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments And we can wait for a looooooong time, we're like a bad hair day from H-E-Double-hockey-sticks


« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
back to top