We be the Goodest Readers discussion

New Book for the Goodest Readers

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raquel (new)

Raquel Martinez | 16 comments Mod
Hello All!

I did a little research and have come up with three possible books to read and I promise they will be interesting! Let me know which of the three you like and we will go with what the majority rules...

1) Little Bee by Chris Cleave

2) THREE CUPS OF TEA by Greg Mortenson

3) ARE YOU THERE, VODKA? IT'S ME, CHELSEA, by Chelsea Handler or any of her other works

message 2: by Clara (new)

Clara | 7 comments I've heard of choices 1 and 3. I'd like to read Little Bee first, though.

message 3: by Raquel (new)

Agreed...Little Bee is the one I'm rooting for too! So its 2 for Little Bee so far

message 4: by Monica (new)

Monica Rodriguez | 2 comments I've read the synopsis of all three and I agree Little Bee!

message 5: by Raquel (new)

I say we wait until the end of the week to see if anyone else has a different opinion and if not I guess we will do Little Bee...how about we set the start day for after Labor Day?

message 6: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 14 comments So far, I have no prefrence. They are all availible in e-book on Barnes and Noble so I am happy :cD
After Labor Day sounds good for me.

message 7: by Raquel (new)

Hey "goodest readers" I'm just writing to let you all know I just got my copy of Little Bee...just confirming we're looking to begin after labor day!

message 8: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 14 comments I will download today.

message 9: by Raquel (new)

Hello Goodest readers I was just writing to see if everyone has the book at this point and if so if I should begin assigning chapters :)

message 10: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 14 comments assign away, Ms. Martinez...that felt kinda sexy... lol jk

message 11: by Raquel (new)

Do you know I particularly felt for you because you have so much going on what with school, work and a PHD program! Superwoman man

message 12: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 14 comments lol its ok, I'll can do it!