Club Lame discussion

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments I'll talk to you in six and a half months.

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 70 comments Mod
FU!

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Oh, I'll finish don't worry. I may even put my TV watching on the back burner for a few days! LOL

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments Stephanie, how dare you speak those words! TV watching does not take a backseat EVER!!!

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Tezra- I know! I don't know what came over me. TV will always be my true number 1! LMAO
Sharayn- I'm so glad to hear you have cable again. It would be sad if your family couldn't watch Chuck while you read 1000 year old texts and grade shit papers written by 18 year old knowit-alls!

message 6: by Ricky (new)

Ricky (gemini0577) | 24 comments hmmm... so this is the new facebook now? LOL!!!

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments Sharayn are you the boss of this book club?

message 8: by Ricky (new)

Ricky (gemini0577) | 24 comments Sharayn wrote: "this thread is for finished readers hookers. i haven't been able to read a book club book like the last three times. so i'm playing it for all it's worth."

obviously, this plan of attack is working out so well. All these posts don't exist. It is just a phantom typing random gibberish to fuck with your mind. LOL

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Actually Sharayn, I'm the moderator of this forum, and I say we can be in this thread even if we haven't finished the book. So take that! LOL

Have fun being that prof's bitch for the next few years! LMAO

message 10: by Ricky (new)

Ricky (gemini0577) | 24 comments ooooooooooooo!!!! SICK BURN!!!!! LOL!!!! This is so much more fun than just reading a book (which I still have to go out and get... btw)

message 11: by Ricky (new)

Ricky (gemini0577) | 24 comments Sharayn wrote: "it's super cheap. go ricky rodriguez. you guys be nice to me. i'm fragile."

fragile you are not but you are a stupendous lady, so I'll be nice to you... for now... until it suits my purpose to be otherwise (seeking a higher position in the Club Lame food chain, for instance). Love ya!

message 12: by Tezra - Esquire (new)

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments Well, I just added Esquire on to my name, so that makes me more important than you! Take that hooker boo!

And all that syllabus talk is way over my head. I don't even remember what that is, and I didn't understand a word you said.

message 13: by Tezra - Esquire (new)

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments Duchess of Tallahasee!!! You got that shizzz locked up fo sho!

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Don't be picking any of those books as your next selection! LMAO

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

I was a reading fool yesterday...well in between watching True Blood and Salt, but I'm 65% finished now! It really has started to pick up.

message 16: by Tezra - Esquire (new)

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments So what you're saying Stephanie is that pretty soon you'll actually be able to legally post in this thread?

message 17: by Stephanie (new)

Ha ha! Totally legal in about 50 pages!

message 18: by Stephanie (new)

OK, I finished last night.

message 19: by Stephanie (new)

Start it beyotch!

message 20: by Tezra - Esquire (new)

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments I hate you right about now.

message 21: by Stephanie (new)

Have you started yet?

message 22: by Tezra - Esquire (new)

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments Shut it! Ken is retired and can sit at home on his ass all day! I am a mommy, full time worker, wife, bowler and on top of it all, I'm often called upon to treat the masses to my "award winning" karaoke which usually means late nites and blue smoothies. I'm about 75% done, which I think is quite admirable considering my extreme popularity.

message 23: by Stephanie (new)

Damn, I'm impressed! Glad to see you've made such a serious commitment to Club Lame!

message 24: by Tezra - Esquire (new)

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments DONE! DONE! DONE! Suck it!

message 25: by Tezra - Esquire (new)

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments I'm heading over to the spoilers thread now.