RPworld discussion

Fruits Basket > Fruits Basket RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 272 (272 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 139 comments Mod
((Enjoy!))

message 2: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments Zensuke walked through the halls and into the classroom cussing under his breath about Ryochi.

Ryochi sat at a desk in the back flipping a piece of paper in his hands and scoffed when he sighted Zensuke.

message 3: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 554 comments Mod
Sakura was walking the halls her violin case in her hand. Her hood his her bruised face but her unnatural long white and red hair poked out

message 4: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments Ryochi got up and brushed past Ryochi caring less about what he thought. He walked outside and sulked on the steps.

message 5: by Lyric (new)

Sakura walked slowly down the steps keeping her face down

message 6: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments He looked up at her. He'd never seen her before and thoughts ran through his mind, but he kept quiet and watched her carefully.

((g2g, be on tomarrow))

message 7: by Lyric (new)

((ok))

Sakura avoided eye contact and kept walking her face turned away. SHe sliped and fell her hood showing her bruised face. She instatly grabe dher violin

message 8: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments He slowly walked over to her but silently. "You okay?" he asked leaning down.

message 9: by Lyric (new)

She looked up her black eyes looking him over before she pulled th ehood over her bruised face. She began piucking up her music

message 10: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments He studied her face and shrugged and helped gather her things. "I'll take that as a yes."

message 11: by Lyric (new)

"You shouldn't be seen with me."She wispered in a melodlic voice. "it will serverly danmage your reputation

message 12: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments "What reputation?" he asked. "People don't give a damn about me, and I don't give a damn about them."

message 13: by Lyric (new)

"At least the see you"

message 14: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments He went quiet and turned his head slightly. "I see."

message 15: by Lyric (new)

She picked up her violin to make sure it was ok

message 16: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments "Question, why are you leaving early?" he wondered.

message 17: by Lyric (new)

"Cause i can"she muttered

message 18: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments "Just asking." he said. "I'll let you go." he said and walked back over to the steps.

message 19: by Lyric (new)

"So Why you sliping get mad at the Damn rat?"

message 20: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments He looked up at her and shrugged. "He's so irritating."

message 21: by Lyric (new)

"I don't know the Rat isn't so bad. But I geuss it's the old Souhmas rivalery with the cat and the rat"

((btw she's not supossed to know and figuring out how she dose is going to be the mainnn plot with her))

message 22: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments ((ohh, okay))

"Sohma?" he asked and bit back his tongue. "What do you know about the Sohmas'?"

message 23: by Lyric (new)

A smalie spread slightly over her tiny pixie like face. "You'd liek to know" she said and walked away

message 24: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments He sat there in wonder, finding himself thinking more than usual. He let her go and made a small scoff.

message 25: by Lyric (new)

She gave a tingliling laugh before leaving the grounds

message 26: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments He watched her and raised a brow becoming fustrated. How does she know this? he thought. You're thinking too hard.

message 27: by Lyric (new)

Her deep black eyes finally left his face. I'm met the cat, so where's the rat? the thought a smile crossing her face

message 28: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments Ryochi sat there for a while not noticing Zensuke was behind him. "Get up, stupid cat. You weren't planning on staying here all day-were you?"

"Don't call me stupid!" he snapped and walked away.

"Look at you, running away-"

"I'm gonna kick your as one day!" Ryochi yelled from where he stood.

"Kep telling yourself that."

((g2g-bbs))

message 29: by Lyric (new)

((see ya))

Sakura laughed again

message 30: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments Ryochi groaned and took off down the street to the house.
"Stupid cat." Zensuke mummbled and shook his head. He looked at Sakura and smiled at her.

message 31: by Lyric (new)

"What's up rat?"she said smiling sweetly

message 32: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments "What, come again?" Zensuke asked walking over to her.

message 33: by Lyric (new)

"Your the rat of the zodiac correct?"she asked innocently

message 34: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments "Yes." he said. "The year I was born into." he said and raised a brow at her curiously.

message 35: by Lyric (new)

"Oh nonono Zensuke-Sama, I mean you transform into the rat"she said wispering

message 36: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments He looked at her for a minute before responding. "What are you talking about? It's impossible...to transform into an animal."

message 37: by Lyric (new)

"Oh yeah gooood jooob lying never suspect a thing!"she said sarcasticly looking up at him, her bruised face visable

message 38: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments He avoided her eyes and tried to change the subject. "Are you okay? Your cheek..." he trailed off.

message 39: by Lyric (new)

She put her hand over it and winced slightly"It's nothing. You should leave by the way. It's bad to be seen with me, just like I told the cat. Your reputation will suffer"

message 40: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments "No." he said and shook his head ignoring her comment. "You're hurt. What happened?"

message 41: by Lyric (new)

She clamped her lips shut and took a step back

message 42: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments He didn't know her name and stumbled. "Please, tell me. I can help." he said and took a step foward.

message 43: by Lyric (new)

She kept shaking her head back and forth

message 44: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments He caught her arm. "Just-" he let it go and took a step back. "Just promise me you'll be okay."

message 45: by Lyric (new)

"Why do you even care"She snaped. She wasn't trying to be mean. She was just confused. Why DID he care

message 46: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments "Because you're hurt. I mean-" he fumbled for the right words. "Just be careful."

message 47: by Lyric (new)

She smiled bitterly and picked up her violin, and now also a cello case, and walked away

message 48: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments He watched her go and a bit of concern washed over him.He followed shortly after keepin his distance.

message 49: by Lyric (new)

Kid bumped into her and laughed but nothing else happen that is...until she got home

message 50: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 138 comments Zensuke put his stuff down and walked along the street loving the breeze he felt.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6