Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 20 comments Character Format:

Name: Mallory Pine

Appearance:

Personality (Can be developed during roleplay):

Time trapped in Forest: On her third day

Other/History: She found her way into the forest looking for her little brother, Andrew, who had wandered off. She is still searching for him.

message 2: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 20 comments {ADDICTED TO THAT SHOW :) lol :) }

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 16, 2010 03:58PM) (new)

Name: Stat
Appearance: http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj...
Personailty: Changes frequently.
Time trapped in forest: 2 years.
Other: She acts like a little girl, but don't be fooled... Her eyes change color almost all the time. She seen it all.

message 5: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Name: Millie Amber

Appearance: Small, light on her feet. She is fast and her green eyes notice all her surroundings. She has mousy brown hair, which she cuts with a knife.

Personality: She is quiet and usually works alone. She has her own plan to leave the Dark Forest, and will never stop trying.

Time trapped in Forest: Three Years

Other/History: She was trapped when she was eleven, exploring the forest around her home, convinced that the stories told of the Forest were myths. She has been wandering around ever since. Little did the Anonymous Child know, the girl she had trapped as part of her sick Game was skilled in the fine arts of stealth and forest life. She sneaks around like a ghost, and always has her own agenda. She can charm people with her cute looks, but is not usually willing to trust. She has a plan to exit the Forest- whatever it takes. Even if that means killing herself and denying the Anonymous Child of her memories.

message 6: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Name: Thorn and Rose

Appearance: http://m83.photobucket.com/image/anim...

Personality (Can be developed during roleplay): tba

Time trapped in Forest: one month

Other/History: They are known to be very tricky, and they dress and look exactly the same. Thorn, is usually the bodyguard, and Rose, is usually the brains. They never leave each others side.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 326 comments åĝŋĩ ƙãı wrote: "Waterfall wrote: "Can I be the AC?"

*_* Sorry, Waterfall, I really am. But someone else already asked...but they still haven't decided. If they say no, you'll definitely be picked."

Okay. I'll wait patiently. *Waits not so patiently*

message 8: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (last edited Aug 21, 2010 08:25AM) (new)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Why are they all girls so far @.@

Name: Reece

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
Light blonde, silverish hair. always has a baseball cap on, an arm band and a couple of random jewelry pieces. Has amber eyes :D

Personality (Can be developed during roleplay): Gonna be developed more during the RP.
Reece's a little more independent, and he won't go out of his way to help people. If a girl/guy is making too much drama and expecting him to turn into putty in their palms, he's not. He's gonna stay just as solid as he was in the first place, and he's gonna drop you and walk away. Mildly innocent, but he's pretty strong from his Street background, so when he's in need of it, he'll kick some pretty serious ass.

Time trapped in Forest: A week or so. He still doesn't really know what's going on.

Other/History: He was born in the suburb streets, and was raised in a hard life with only his mom, so he didn't have much food or fancy things growing up. He can survive easily in the wilderness, though, because he walked about a mile every other day from the city to the near by forest and learned how to live there. One day he wandered a little too far, where the tree canopy's overlapped so much that no light got through, and the Dark Forest began.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 326 comments Haha you're gonna be attacked by all the girls in this one. (:

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Lol!
Can Reece and Mark know each other before hand?
I think that they could kick some serious hottie boy ass.... >:D

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Haha, S'ok. I don't actually know who they are (plz don't keel meh OAo) but teehee.... Both of our guys are preetty cute... <3
Plus, they're trapped in a forest filled with Girls.
How awesome is that.
For them :P

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 15, 2010 02:38PM) (new)

Name:Moyra
Appearance:
Personality: shy, easy to frighten, very sensitive, stutters when nervous or afraid.
Time trapped in Forest: arrived a week after her 14th birthday. has been trapped for a month.
Other/History: After her father died when she was 5, she was sent to her mother and stepfather to live. Her stepfather was abusive, and when she was 13, he began to rape her nightly. She ran away the day after her 14th birthday, when she found out she was pregnant. Her baby girl, Nyara, was just born.

message 13: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Name: Linka

Appearance: clothes=Forest green tank top with ribbon anging loosly around neck
A dark brown gypsy style skirt
Black knee boots, not heals, with gold buckles
Black finger gloves with saml chains
Hair=Brown hair tied upd in a loose bun with her bangs in her face, ribbon, leaves,beads, metal andgems mixed with braids connecting to her bun
eyes=Green with flecks of gold that shimmer, glazed over even though she isn't blind
Jewls=Glod arm bands, dangly earings with small gold leaves at the ends. ever present choker that is a leather strap with a green gem in the center below her chin
Overall=Average height, muscular arms and legs, slim

Personality (Can be developed during roleplay): Tough and never backs down, carries multiple wepons on her, truth:can cast a little bit of magic, she is athletic and knows a lot

Time trapped in Forest: i dunno, the forest is her home

Other/History: Linka was found and raised by a hunter, he didn't care she was a girl, she was a son to him, and she loved it. Can cast some magic and is part elf, skilled in all kinds of combat, weponry, and such. Knows cars, guns, and all sorts of boy-ish things. Very knowlageable. When she was 12 her foster dad died. Has lived in the forset her whole life. She always wheres a black cloak that is everything proof. She came across the'kitties once and made them back down. Need help? Follow the gold rays at sun set and sun rise.

message 14: by Summer ☀️, If I'm your worst nightmare and your best dream, what am I? (last edited Dec 14, 2010 09:40AM) (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 674 comments Mod
Name: Teresa

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

Personality (Can be developed during roleplay): Fierce, protective, sarcastic to people she doesn't like, makes good come-backs, very hard on the outside, soft, campassionate, and sensitive on the inside

Time trapped in Forest: Just got there

Other/History: Was born to a normal family. One day her parents were killed in a car crash, and she was sent to live with her 24 year old boy cousin. He started to abuse her, and she became hard and started getting in fights at school. Her grades dropped, and she started getting a prison record. Finally, she ran away and found herself here. She is a very good fighter, because she had to protect herself from her cousin.

message 15: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) I like it. Come over and play in my treehouse.

message 16: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) chika

message 17: by Summer ☀️, If I'm your worst nightmare and your best dream, what am I? (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 674 comments Mod
hehe :)