The Anonymous Child [A Roleplay] discussion

Roleplaying > The Dark Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 288 (288 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 20 comments "Andrew?" Mallory called into the trees. She had been searching for her little brother for days. She had yet to find him, or a way out. She stumbled on the rocks, looked desperatly for some sort of civilization.

message 2: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 20 comments Mallory sat down on a brook, waiting desperatly of the voice of her ten-year-old brother that she knew would never come.

message 3: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 20 comments Mallory's head snapped up, "Andrew? Andrew, where are you?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Stat giggled as she saw others. "Fresh prey I suppose." She whispered. Her eyes grew red.

message 5: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 20 comments "Andrew?" Mallory called again.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Stat crawled next to Mallory. Her eyes were still growing red. "Andrew...who's that?" She asked, licking her lips.

message 7: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 20 comments Mallory was startled by the young girl, "Oh..um, my brother. I lost him here, three days ago. Perhaps you have seen him?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Stat tapped her fingers on her chin. "Andrew? If he was gone for three days, there's no use into finding him. It can't be helped." Stat eyes flickered from red to black. It glowed in the darkness.

message 9: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Millie watched the scene with mild interest. She knew the Forest back to front, and wasn't so sure this Andrew person was lost forever. She probably could find him, if only she bothered to look. But why should she help them? She had her own worries.

message 10: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Millie jumped. This girl was violent. She made a mental note to stay away from her. She pressed herself closer to the trunk of the tree she was standing in, hoping to prevent getting hit by stray bullets.

message 11: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Millie kept her position high in the tree. Her rustling must have alerted the maniac with the gun. She'd be more careful next time.

message 12: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Thorn and Rose danced together, through the trees and down the dirt road. They had an insane look of madness in their eyes...

message 13: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z ((Yep!!))

Thorn and Rose looked like mirrors of each other. They both had short black hair, pale skin, and were exactly the same in everyway, except...

Thorn was stronger, she was the protector, and Rose was the brains.

message 14: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) åĝŋĩ ƙãı wrote: "At once, she felt the negative thoughts, and the one word, "maniac," from Millie's telepathic aura.

"You got something to say to me?!" She spat angrily."

"Yes! If any of your stray bullets hits me, you'll be sorry!" she called, fuming, as she skipped higher among the trees.

message 15: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Millie dropped lightly to her feet, seconds from being shot, unfazed. "I suggest you aim better, miss Poor-Shot!" she laughed, dancing just out of sight in the undergrowth.

message 16: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Thorn heard a gunshot, and Rose heard the direction of the gun. They flipped through the trees, and then behind Megan. "Hello!" They said at the same time, smiling at her.

message 17: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z "Are you new? What's your name? Where'd you find the gun? It's really pretty. We like it." The Twins said really fast, giggling at the end.

message 18: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Millie laughed as she swung into the boughs of an old elm tree.

message 19: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z "New to the forest, of course! Does she like you? She likes us! She liked us a lot! Won't you play with us?" They asked.

message 20: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Millie shook a shower of acorns from a nearby oak tree onto Megan's face. "Naughty, naughty, you shouldn't be playing with guns!"

message 21: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Millie's eerie laughter sounded around the Forest, only to be muffled by the tall trees. "Missed me!"

message 22: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z "Aww, come on! We can play!! You need to play now!" The Twins said, their eyes flickering with evil.

message 23: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 20 comments Mallory screamed, "What is wrong with you people?!"

message 24: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Millie watched from a distance.

message 25: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 20 comments Mallory tried to run but was caught in between the battle, so she screamed for help.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Stat giggled lousy as Millie tried shooting her. She grolwed underneath her breathe.

message 27: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 20 comments Mallory continued to scream. She ran into the trees. "Andrew?! Andrew?!" She stumbled over a rock and tripped and fell into the leaves, banging her head on a rock, knocking her out-cold.

message 28: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Marissa wrote: "Stat giggled lousy as Millie tried shooting her. She grolwed underneath her breathe."
((you mean Megan?))

message 29: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 20 comments Mallory continued to lay on the ground, unmoving. The gash on her head was bleeding.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh, crap! Yeaa, Megan xD))

message 31: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Millie watched the strange, pitiful girl fall. Should she help her?

message 32: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 20 comments Mallory laid there. She felt like she was trapped inside her brain, waiting for Andrew to come find her.

message 33: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z The Twins giggled simultaneously, and then said,"Fine, don't play, but she will play with you soon. We promise you..." Their green eyes flashed red for a second, and then turned back to normal. The Twins laughed, as if they knew a secret. They then turned and skipped away.

message 34: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Millie narrowed her eyes, took a quick glance around, and dropped to the Forest floor next to the girl, Mallory.

message 35: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 20 comments Mallory continued to lay there, unmoving.

message 36: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Millie looked her over. There was a lot of blood coming from her head, but she knew that head wounds bleed a lot. She propped her against a tree and went to get some supplies.

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 18, 2010 11:29AM) (new)

((sorry! Just got on right now. I read your message and replyed saying yes :) do I still have the privledge of keeping my characters nammmeee? ^.*))

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 18, 2010 11:39AM) (new)

((crap... I just made myself look like an idiot...))

The Anonymous Child grinned savagely. The only time she did grin was when she was in a blood lust stage. She creeked throughout the forest and giggled as everyone looked so lost. She crept behind the twins and patted their heads. "Do you want to play a game..?" She said in a low, but sweet tone.

message 39: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Millie returned to Mallory's side and wrapped her head in a bandage. "I'm only doing this once..." she muttered.

message 40: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z The Twins looked up at her, and smiled. "Yes please! We were waiting for you, for you're so kind to us..." They said, giggling.

((G2g bb tomorrow...))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled, showing her stained teeth. "Lets play Hide and Seek. You hide and I seek..." The Anonymous Child hissed.

message 42: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 20 comments After a while, Mallory woke up. She spotted a girl crouching by her, bandaging her head.
"Thnak you." Mallory mumbled. "What happened? Do you see Andrew?"

message 43: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Athena Jane wrote: "After a while, Mallory woke up. She spotted a girl crouching by her, bandaging her head.
"Thnak you." Mallory mumbled. "What happened? Do you see Andrew?""

Millie shook her head. "You have to keep moving. There's still a chance he might be out there somewhere. You need to get away, though, or someone will find you. That's probably not good. If I were you, I'd look over that way." she pointed to their immediate left. "That's where people usually turn up."

message 44: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z The Twins beamed with happiness, and then nodded, saying,"Okay!" They turned and ran through the forest, finding separate hiding places.

message 45: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 20 comments "Really?" Mallory squeaked, "Oh thank you." She got up and continued to run through the woods, "Andrew?"

message 46: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 20 comments Mallory ducked as the bullet came and ran away screaming.

message 47: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Millie hesitated, then hurtled from tree to tree, chasing the girl and the coyote.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

The Anonyomus Child giggled in delight. She turned her back and counted up to 10. "Ready or not here I come..." She gave a creepy growl and ran towards the woods.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Reece woke up in the treetops, his eyes snapping open when the Anonymous child stepped on a particularly loud twig. A gun shot missed his outstretched arm by about an inch, so he decided it was probably time to move camp.

message 50: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (last edited Aug 20, 2010 08:08AM) (new)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Reece looked down at her from the tree branch in contempt. "And who the hell are you?" He hadn't run into a single living soul in the forest, but he didn't mind. He actually preferred the silence. It meant that he didn't have to be on the run from constant danger. Like the idiots running around on the ground, while Reece moved through the trees.
((his camp is actually in the tree branches, so I was like "...how could she stumble there from the ground?"))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6