The Rescue (Medusa Project, #3) The Rescue discussion

Couples in Medusa Project?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah I am very very cheesed off because the only girl Ed got in this book DIED!! DX How tragic is that? He's my favourite character T^T
Does anyone think him and Dylan should get together? Because she was acting kinda friendly towards him at the end, so maybe they'll start going out in the final volume, or possibly it'll just mention at the end something like, "Oh, I almost forgot to say. Ed and I are going out. Now, I know it seems crazy, me and Chino Boy, so I'll freaking kill anyone who breathes a word about it. It all started right after the incident with researching my dad..." (If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at previews of the final volume on the internet, it's just one click away.)
Perhaps they'll have this fight, and then when they're alone and getting really really fiesty Ed just lunges in for the kill and kisses Dylan? I hope so *crosses fingers* Dylan could use with a guy to keep her groomed.

Jazzie really???? Dylan and Ed?!?!?!?!?!?!? noooo wayy! Dylan already has a boyfriend and Ed would be waaaay too shy to be with a girl like Dylan! i mean have you seen the way she treats him?!?!?!?!?

message 3: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah Jazzie wrote: "really???? Dylan and Ed?!?!?!?!?!?!? noooo wayy! Dylan already has a boyfriend and Ed would be waaaay too shy to be with a girl like Dylan! i mean have you seen the way she treats him?!?!?!?!?"

I mean, sure, they're not exactly the most obvious couple, and they've never been canon... but I like thinking outside the box, you know? I really think that Dylan and Ed have the potential to truly be something... people have just got to give them a chance.

Jazzie umm... i'm not exactly sure how that would work!!! i mean major personality clash here!!!!

you go girl!!!!! thinking outside the box is my thing but i have no clue on this one!!!

have you read past this book? because the series is complete now!! you seem a bit behind.

message 5: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah Jazzie wrote: "umm... i'm not exactly sure how that would work!!! i mean major personality clash here!!!!

you go girl!!!!! thinking outside the box is my thing but i have no clue on this one!!!

have you read p..."

Yes, I have. I have the entire series, actually. Admittedly I hated Harry at first cause of *spoiler alert here* he sold them out to Jack. However... I'll admit it, him and Dylan DO make a good couple sometimes.

However... I don't know. Don't a lot of people say opposites attract? Maybe you should check out the fanfiction archive for it, I've written a few pieces there portraying Dylan x Ed and the people who read my fics seem to like it... Anyway, I think that although their personalities do clash, Dylan and Ed do have the potential to be something really special.

Jazzie hmm... true

Sara I think if he and dylan got together it would b too obvious like one couple in the medusa proect....well thats ok, but two? nah...and anyway, i always thought that dylan made fun of ed. A LOT