Paranormal Book Club discussion

The Dark Divine Book Discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Iesha (new)

Iesha Bliss (ieshamay) | 29 comments Mod
Now open to discussions about The Dark Divine!

message 2: by Iesha (new)

I just finished The Dark Divine. At first, I was going to stop reading it. It took a while to really get into the story, but as I kept reading, it got better and better. I ended up really liking this book. I thought it was a pretty interesting take on werewolves. Something that I hadn't read yet anyway. What did you all think of it?

message 3: by Carina (new)

Carina I have been wanting to buy this book for a while but whenever i go they dont have it =(..
I just started reading Beautiful Creatures but am hoping to read The Dark Divine next!!

message 4: by Wintergirl (new)

Wintergirl (wintergirl2) | 2 comments Beautiful Creatures is one of my favorite books!
I LOVED IT!!

message 5: by Wintergirl (new)

Wintergirl (wintergirl2) | 2 comments I also thought that the writer had an intereting perspective on werewolves.

message 6: by Carina (new)

Carina I just finished reading BC today and really liked it, im very excited for Beautiful Darkness!!

message 7: by Iesha (new)

Iesha wrote: "I just finished The Dark Divine. At first, I was going to stop reading it. It took a while to really get into the story, but as I kept reading, it got better and better. I ended up really liking th..."
If you would like it in ebook format, let me know your email and I will send it to you.