Breezy Hills Academy discussion

Dorms > Dorm #14 (Boys only) Carlos/ open

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Carlos walked in, setting down his bags.

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Toby followed in after him.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "Hey" Carlos grinned

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Toby unloaded his crap on his bed and nodded at Carlos, "There's a lot of hot girls here, mate." (Toby's BRITISH!)

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) toby smiled his signiture lopsided grin that was undeniably adorable. "ello reine and my fellow ehglishwoman." he gave a slight bow and kissed each of their hands. "this is my old school chum carlos."

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Toby smiled a little too long at Victoria, before blushing slightly at Reine. "You 'ave and interesting name."

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Carlos stood there akwardly. He was deffinatly not british, but didn't feel like interupting to inform them.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (yes.)
toby remembered what was said and laughed. "carlos isnt british. hell tell yee what he is." slaps carlos on the back to get him to tell them.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "Uh, I'm mexican" He said with a shrug,

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) toby whooped. "thats it mate! be proud. i love it when you make tacos."

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Carlos rolled his eyes, "Well, they are pretty good" he admited, "Okay, they're great"

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) toby laughed as he sat down on his own bed. "way to be modest but we all know how terrible my cooken is."

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Carlos chuckled, "Yeah," he looked up at the 2 girls, "It's terrible. Once he made burgers, and I had food poisoning for a week!"

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) "hey!" toby tackled him playfully. "its not my fault! when theres a cook why did i need to learn and my parents felt the same way."

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) toby looked up hopefully "did you add salt instead of sugar?"

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) toby with mock sadness replied. "looks like we cannot be friends reine. the british hate the french and a vice versa."

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) toby laughed good naturly when suddenly a shadow crossed his cross.

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) toby shook his head. "its just that guinevere and i never knew our family. gosh! we didnt even know we were related until a few days ago."

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) "its hkay." toby smiled at her. "my adoptive parents are brits and i spent every summer in america. thats how me and carlos met."

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) toby smiled with relief. "im so used to people with money and taking about their bloodlines as if they were some breed of dog. i kind of guessed that youd be the same and not want to know me. im not rich or have any class really."
gtg

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Carlos nodded, "I agree 100%"

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) toby beamed. "my sis feels the same way. shes all for doing free concerts for cancer people and donating her money too. although her adopted parents isnt too into that cause they want her money."

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) toby nodded. "you should go after her."

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (i think she left.)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "Well...."Carlos said,

message 26: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) toby smiled at carlos "which lady do you think fair?"

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) ...

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Carlos shrugged,

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Toby jumped off the bed and grabbed a towel from the bathroom, "Up for a swim?"

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- he shrugged again, "Sure"

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) toby ran out the door "beat you there!"

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Carlos sighed and shook his head.

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Tobys laugh could be heard.