The Mighty Pen Writing Club discussion

Books > The Hunger Games Trilogy

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
ok, sorry. i really like the writing style actually even though i dont usually like books in first person OR present tense but this is both and i loved it!! the love triangle...ohhh boy lets just say mockingjay is going to be pretty JUICY!! but im team peeta all the way i have to say

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Haven't read CF YET but I am Peeta all the way too - I mean come on! They've been watching each other for years!!!

message 3: by ★ Jess (new)

★ Jess I dont understand how anyone could choose Gale.
Sure they have known each other for longer, but they are just good friends.
Peeta has done so much more for her!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

AND there is history of *almost* romance between them! I mean, destiny unites them!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

seriously!! and its DESTINY!!!! oh god i love it 6 more days...6 more days...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HAVEN'T READ CF YET!!!!! *panic attack*

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!!!
actually, sadly, it wasnt as good as the first and it leaves off with a TOTAL cliffhanger but mockingjay comes out in 6 days so u need to go read it!!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

*tries to stop myself from banging head on the laptop* You have no idea how far I have to go to buy it! POCKET MONEY IN PERIL!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

awww haha that sucks!! books are like the one thing i dont have to pay for myself..

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

*groans* mom says she doesn't care....
Perhaps your parents are interested in adopting a 16-year-old Greek girl??

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

lol my mother knows how ballistic i go when i dont have something to read and it drives her crazy just as much as it does me
haha yes please! lol that would actually be really fun but sadly we'd have to kick out somebody...i vote my brother...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

gotta go my mommys home!! byeas!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

bb.
talk to your mother about it though, okay? *snickers*

message 14: by ★ Jess (new)

★ Jess Peeta has done way more for Katniss. He helped her survive the actual Games. With out him she would be dead.
Its not really destiny. They have known each other longer, sure-but Peeta helped her out so much and had the guts to tell Katniss he loved her first.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

couldn't have said it better myself!

message 16: by Ayunda (new)

Ayunda (ayundabs) Oh GOD, I love Peeta too! I love the whole series, they're just amazing. I can't stop thinking about them and the book!!

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah I know! Mockingjay was horrible. I wanted to scream!!!!! We should make a new topic so those of us who want to talk about it can scream and rant and rave!