A new roleplay group! discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 180 comments Mod
Well, we're gonna need a new mod, that's for sure. I don't wanna be alone! So, here's a little application for you.

Name:
Number of comments:
Why you wanna be mod: (doesn't really matter, I just want to know)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Ashley
# of comments: well... Not a lot so far but I will get more comments when I became more active,
why you want to be a mod: I love to roleplay and I love to get active in roleplay groups and i'd be great as a mod to help.

message 3: by Dan (last edited Apr 11, 2012 04:23PM) (new)

Dan  | 55 comments Mod
Name: Ben
Number of comments: Not many but in another group I have almost 5000 comments in a year and a half. In another I have 3300 I believe in four of my groups I have over 1000.
Why you wanna be mod: I love roleplaying and I am active as you can see by my comments in the other group I am in with you.

Okay! After careful consideration and some mathematical stuff about how many comments you've made in the amount of time you've been in the group, as well as my experience with you in other groups, I've decided on three other mods. Ben, Ashley, and Eternal Na'vi. Good job guys. (:

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Haha. That wasn't a long contest, Falls. :) But thanks. Avatar RP? (Both)

message 6: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 55 comments Mod
Thanks.

message 7: by Justin (new)

Justin | 9 comments Name: justin
Number of comments: i just barely started so this one is my 3rd :D
Why you wanna be mod: well... im a good moderator. i have my own group that was pretty good for a long while (if anyone wants to join its called lion roleplay, its been inactive for a while.) so please pick me! you know you wanna

Alexandra (Alex)  Richardson (Sherlocked_2000) Name: A.J
Number of comments: Not many here but on my regular group its close to 3,000
Prof:http://www.goodreads.com/group/commen...

Just see for your self!

Why you wanna be mod: Cause I am mods to lots of rp groups!

This group has been dead for quite some time. I'll make you a mod; if you can resurrect it, you can stay one. (: