Unwind Roleplay discussion

Vacation Notification/Notices

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (last edited Aug 16, 2010 06:15PM) (new)

Swiftfire | 239 comments Mod
I'll be gone almost all of tomorrow!!!

Uh. Tomorrow.

message 2: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

XD

OMG, I JUST REALIZED THIS TOPIC IS VACATION NOTIFICATION! *spazzes*

message 3: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany  (tiffanyyy_wang) | 26 comments Awww... fail... again... I won't be on... in the morning... every morning basically

EVERY MORNING

I have skating over the summer and school not over the summer.. :P

message 4: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany  (tiffanyyy_wang) | 26 comments lol... fail... I think most people are like that... except freaks who stay home all day cause they have no life (no offense) like my brother.

message 5: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany  (tiffanyyy_wang) | 26 comments Stop @ing me!

message 6: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

@_@

You see what I did there?

*cough* Anyway, I have to go.

message 7: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

Teeheez. Flow of comments.

message 8: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

Friend, not fried!!!

Jenn made another spelling error! :O

message 9: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

^-^

message 10: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

Wow, Jenn.

message 11: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

Keeta? XDD Patniss? I didn't even know there were pairing names.

UGH. I need to reread the Hunger Games and Catching Fire before Mockingjay, but I still have all my summer reading books to read, and then everyone will be talking about it, and I will not have read it yet, and, and.... DD:

message 12: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

Heehee, Geeta. I think I like Fale the best, though.

I don't have the Hunger Games either! My mom bought a copy and sent it to my cousin for his birthday... he said, "It's an okay book." GAH. *headwall*

Anyway, I think I'm gonna go read Animal Farm now.

message 13: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

Fatniss. XDDD

Omg, I just watched the new Lie to Me... SO EPIC.

"... The voices?"
"Yeah, you don't hear them?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

O.o

message 16: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

Wait, what? I still don't understand the Jello thing. *headdesk*

AND YESSSSS! THE PHONE CALLS WERE SO CREEPY! And the phone ringing sounded really weird.

message 17: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

WHO WAS EATING JELLO?

So did I! -.-

message 18: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (last edited Aug 19, 2010 07:07PM) (new)

Oh. I thought he asked for a latte. ._.

I like children... normal children. O_O

GUESS WHAT SEASON ONE OF LIE TO ME FINALLY CAME FROM NETFLIX AND I'M GONNA WATCH IT TONIGHT.

message 19: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (last edited Aug 19, 2010 07:15PM) (new)

Ohhhh.

I do! ^-^ I was a normal child.

LAWLZ, JK.

Heehee. HEEHEEHEE. I bet Gale will sound funny. Actually, Peeta probably will.

message 20: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

XDDDD

I'm back, but I'm gonna go watch Lie to Me now.

message 21: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

Back again...

Do you know what the guy's name is in the first case of the first episode?

JAMES.

I'm not kidding. That name stalks me everywhere (which is kind of weird, because James was a stalker o_o).

message 22: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (last edited Aug 20, 2010 07:20AM) (new)

I actually don't know anyone named James in real life. o_o

And you should rewatch it! It's so epic. And Gillian eats random food.

message 23: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

SO DO I!!!! My guy friend's last name is James. :O

IKR?!?!?! GRR!!! That's like an entire sub-plot they just left hanging.

message 24: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

... That would be amazing. :D

She cut her hair? When? And why did she divorce her husband?? I missed out on a lot, since I've only seen the first four episodes of season one and the last few episodes of season two.

message 25: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

Or... William Williams.

Ooh, intenseness! :P And why did Emily's mom randomly appear in the last episode?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

OR Robert Roberts.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

what about RyanRyan? or Andrew Andrews! GO MEH!!

message 28: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

BRYAN RYAN!

And ohhhh. I understand now.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

RYAN BRYAN! i have a friend with the last name bryan.He's really nice.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

and i have a friend named ryan who farts alot.
i threw him at Swifty for not liking cereal.

message 31: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

I remember that...

And Bryan Ryan is from Glee!!!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

OMIGAWD im a gleek and i forgot T.T

message 33: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

YAY!!!

OMG my brother's watching TV, and I just heard this little kid on it that sounded exactly like the one in Lie to Me. o_o

message 34: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (last edited Aug 20, 2010 01:55PM) (new)

*shrugs* I think it was a commercial CONNORCAL.

message 35: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

Have fun.

message 36: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (last edited Aug 20, 2010 02:06PM) (new)

Awww. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

DID I SPELL THAT RIGHT???

message 37: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

XDDD I've never been in any spelling bees... And I'm glad. I would fail.

message 38: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

Like what???

message 39: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

...Rutabaga? Heehee. HEEHEEHEEHEE.

message 40: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

Right, Tiffany??? *looks around*

message 41: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

... *crickets chrip*

Yeah. Well, I g2g.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Swiftfire wrote: "XDDD I've never been in any spelling bees... And I'm glad. I would fail."

I tried. Once.But i failed.Epicly. O.o

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

O.o hate meh school.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

we had words like "Rumormonger" and "Supercalifragiousticaspialidoshus!"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

RAWR. Grey might not be on this afternoon.

I will be swimming or at my favorite beach bookshop, The Book Nook.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

me 2! I went swimming but i didnt go 2 the book nook. :P

message 47: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

OMG, that's so cool! Not the busy part, but the swimming part. I love swimming, and I was thinking about joining a year-round team, too.

message 48: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

I totally would join one... but my homework would crush me and I don't have any friends that want to do it, too. I would not mind the two hour practices at all! Swim practices/meets are my favorite part of the summer! Other than, you know, not having school. XD

message 49: by Swiftfire, the cereal hater. -_- Swifty: *cereal xD Jenn: PSH >_< (new)

Yep. That's why I don't really want to do it. Too much stress.

I go to a private schooool! :D

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Me three.I go to a puplic school where evil ppls moms give you the finger. :<

« previous 1