A new roleplay group! discussion

Haunted Roleplay > Haunted Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 180 comments Mod
((Roleplay here!))

message 2: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments Matt was sitting alone.. he was in a lot of pain and really sick.. he had no parents, and no one.. he needed someone.

Sariah sat at the edge of the pond in the small park, staring into the water.

message 4: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments ((could they be best friends?))

Matt saw Sariah and had to tell her the news.. she didn't know what was wrong with him

((She's a ghost.))

message 6: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments ((oh I didn't know that.. can she be like talking to him?))

((Sure!))

Sariah looked up as she saw the human boy she had met the other day approach her. She kicked her feet in the pond, not making a splash because she was a ghost.

message 8: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments Matt walked to a bench that he just a few feet infront of him and weak and tiredly walked to it and plopped on it frusteratedly. He sighed. He was feeling alot of pain.

Sariah stood up and walked over, sitting next to him. She was glad it was close to the water because she hated being away from it.

message 10: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments He could see Sariah and jumped.. "Who's there?" he asked in a scared voice.. He was being followed by someone else.

Sariah held up her hands in a peace gesture. "It's just me."

message 12: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments He sighed and looked at his somewhat reflection in the water.. "C-can you find out what's wrong inside me? My-my doctor is never sure and he's unsure if I have cancer..." he said still looking down.

((Does he know she's a ghost?))

Sariah shrugged. "Cancer is never fun."

message 14: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments ((yes he can see her.. can she like go inside him to see if he does have cancer?))

"He-he isn't even sure if I do have it.. but yo-your the only one I can trust who would probably know if I do.. can you help me?" he begged her.

Sariah thought about it. "Probably, yes." She paused. "I'm sure I could at least find something. But it will not be fun."

message 16: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments "J-just do it what ever it is you will do.." he said taking off his shirt and laying down.. He was bracing himself.

Sariah nodded and stood up, kneeling beside him. She put a hand on her chest and winced, knowing it must feel icy cold to the point of pain for him. Slowly her hand sank in and she disappeared, going inside of him.

message 18: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments he moaned loudly in pain as he felt her move inside his body.. he started to shake... He was almost fading away. There was so much.

Sariah stayed inside him for as little time as she could, then reappeared in the same position she had disappeared in. She quickly removed her hand.

message 20: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments He gasped in pain and laid there shaking.. "W-well?" he asked her weakly. He was nervous.. He sat up shivering.

Sariah sighed and took her time before answering.

message 22: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments "We-well do I?" he asked weakly.

Sariah frowned. She didn't really know what Cancer was... She had died before they really discovered it. But being a ghost she knew a general idea of what was going on. "Your cells are reproducing in a wrong way." She said slowly.

message 24: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments "We-well what's that mean?" he asked nervously.. He was looking at the water now.. He sat there thinking.

"It means something went wrong, and it's spreading, fast." Sariah explained. "I think that might be what you call Cancer."

message 26: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments He sighed and placed his head in his hands... "You know this is the only place my friends can't come and tease me and beat me up after school..." he said trying to change the subject.

Sariah smirked. "I'd like to see them try."

message 28: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments He laughed.. "They always told me about these woods.. but since I've been ill.. I've had guts enough to come here..." he said..

(( can we make like an evil ghost flys in him and does stuff to him that is destroying him slowly.))

((Sure! Want me to make it then? Or do you want to?))

Sariah shrugged. "They never come because of all the ghost sightings."

message 30: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments ((sure you can :D ))

He laid back down.. "I wish I lived here... but my parents wouldn't want to live here." he sighed. He fiddled witht the water in his hands.

"You can still visit," Sariah reminded him.

message 32: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments "I know... they're just worried for me i guess.." he said. He suddenly heard a rush of wind behind him and then to his right saw another ghost.. but was evil..

((Oh! *Headdesk* I forgot to make him. Heh.))

Sariah stood up. "What do you want?" She asked icily, her hair picking up from what always seemed like blowing in a light breeze to a fierce wind.

message 34: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments ((its all right :D ))

Matt was now staring at him in fright... "Wh-what do you want??" he asked again.

Icon stared at Sariah, a small smile on his boyish face. I see you've found a new playmate. Can I play? He asked. His voice sounded like a scratchy whisper, echoing.

message 36: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments He looked at the ghost staring oddly at him.. "Wh what do you want with us?!" he asked loudly again.

"He wants to play." Sariah practically snarled. The temperature dropped. "Go away, Hornet."

Icon hissed. It's Icon now! He insisted, his voice whining. He grinned at Matt. Can I play with you?

message 38: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments "Wh-what do you mean?" he asked the ghost... He was leaning back.

"Tell him no." Sariah muttered.

Icon grinned. Is that a yes?

message 40: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments "i-I'm confused..." he said as he tried to back away from him... He kept scooting back on the dewy grass.

Please? Icon asked, tears welling up in his transparent eyes.

message 42: by SLIM SHADY (last edited Sep 18, 2010 05:25PM) (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments "oh fine.." he said as he hated seeing people cry.

((actually I might be on a little later... idk.. I have to go watch a movie but will you be on tomorrow?

((Should be.))

Yay! Icon grinned, clapping his hands.

"No!" Sariah protested, but it was too late. Icon ran and jumped inside Matt.

message 44: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments Matt gasped in pain and laid on the ground.. He was shivering.

message 45: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments ((hello?))

Icon beamed as he raced through the system of his new playmate, seeing what it had to offer before it took over. He found the sick cancerous part of Matt and quickly retreated, back to the brain, where he said through Matt's mouth, "You're damaged!"

message 47: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments Matt sat up grasping his head as he mumbled the words your damaged... He was panting and shaking in pain..

Sariah stared. "Icon, out." She demanded, like a mother telling her child to knock it off.

Icon made Matt stick out his tongue. Thanks for playing with me, he said mentally to Matt. I'll have fun.

message 49: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments Matt didn't know what was happening to him.. He was feeling alot of pain. He didn't know what was going on.

message 50: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 66 comments ((hello?))

« previous 1