Calling all Demigods! discussion

Characters & Applications > Dryad Characters

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie, Gaea shall smite you all. (last edited Aug 17, 2010 01:46PM) (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) | 1674 comments Mod
Here you can make your own dryad. If you want to rp, however, rp in the Forest or around camp- there really isn't a dryad cabin, as such. Please note all dryads are female.

Name:
Tree Species:
Tree Location (optional):
Description:
Personality:
Friends:
Other:

message 2: by Maggie, Gaea shall smite you all. (last edited Dec 25, 2010 01:05PM) (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) | 1674 comments Mod
Name: Spruce
Tree Species: Scotch Pine
Tree Location (optional): Near the edge of the Forest, by the lake. From there she has an excellent view of the Cliffs and the naiads' waters, and enjoys the cool feel of lake water on her roots during hot summer days.
Description: Tall with straight brown hair, shot through with green needles. Green-blue eyes and tanned skin. Spruce always has a smile on her face, though it is sometimes forced, especially near Hephaestus campers. No sense making friends with fire.
Personality: She is protective of her tree and is sorta friends with some naiads, just not everyone.
Friends:
Other:

message 3: by Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (last edited Dec 26, 2010 12:45AM) (new)

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Name: Vzia Rhoze Ranier

Tree Species: Thorn Tree

Tree Location: A small, dead clearing in the forest. No one visits it, but she ventures out of it.

Description:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:-N...
One word to describe Vzia- sickly. Very sickly. Her skin has a pale, greyish tinge and seems to be made out of paper itself. Her eyes are a colorless grey, with large black pupils that scan your every move. Her hair is a washed-out black, nearly grey in itself. Her expression is nearly always solemn, unless she is causing harm. Her skin, seemingly fragile, is actually nearly as rough as sandpaper, causing sharp, thorny pain to anyone who dares to touch her.

Personality: Unlike most dryads, Vzia isn't exactly... the nicest person around. Think 'Drake'. She is very easily angered and will whip without a second though, often without true reason. She is generally quiet, though plants around her wither and most people cringe in fear. She's more of an... anti-dryad than most of the other dryads at camp. She is often called soulless, and she doesn't seem to care about anything. She generally wears a short, strapless black dress.

Other: Vzia has a whip. It's made out of a black willow switch- natural, of course. The whip has seven snake heads that come to life with a single word and that can and will bite. When it's not in use, the whip folds around her upper arm like a bracelet.

message 4: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 34142 comments Mod
^made on Christmas xD
SPAM BE DEADED.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 24, 2012 05:48PM) (new)

Name: Maple
Tree Species: Maple Tree
Tree Location: Near the lake, at the edge of the forest. Maple loves watching the campers swim, but she is too scared to join them.
Description: Maple's skin color is almost a light brown, sometimes dapples appear on her skin. She has big brown eyes and small, pink lips. She always wears purple or blue dresses that stop right above her knees. She has long brown hair that is very wavy. She likes to put flowers in her hair and wear woven grass bracelets.
Personality: Maple is very sweet and caring. If someone asks her for something, she'll go get it for them. She never gets angry and is a peacekeeper. If something does upset her, she calmly addresses the problem. Maple is also a little clingy. If she dates a satyr(which she has dated very few), she'll want to be with them all the time which makes them distance themselves from her. She knows not to get too upset about it and just goes on. Also, Maple is welcoming to new campers, always helping them and introducing them to the other Dryads.
Friends: She is friends with all the Dryads and all of the campers(excluding the Ares cabin).
Other: Loves to wander around camp at night, dance, and sing.

message 6: by Rudy (new)

Rudy | 1179 comments Double post, so delete one. I'd like a bit more description in personality and appearance, but otherwise she looks pretty good.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) I saw "peacekeeper" and immidiately thought Hunger Games. I was like, what? She's a Peacekeeper? lol. ^^

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, yeah, that would come to mind. But I mean peacekeeper as not arguing with anyone and trying to resolve other's arguments/fights.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) @Thera- I'm sorry I'm so sleepy, but what's CSC again?
@Kennedy- Yeah, i understood it when I read the sentance a second time. Good charrie, though. Just a bit more description. =)

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) ^Ignore that last statement, Thera. I figured it out. Character Self-Chat!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

message 12: by Rudy (new)

Rudy | 1179 comments With a few more sentences in personality I'll approve her, okay? :D

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Edited. :)

message 14: by Rudy (new)

Rudy | 1179 comments Approved.

message 15: by Olivia Katherine (new)

Olivia Katherine (dark_queen) | 1 comments Name: Willow

Tree Species: Willow Tree

Tree Location (optional): In the middle of a clearing in the woods.

Description: http://favim.com/orig/201104/21/Favim... Tall with dark brown hair that looks red in the sunlight and is straight. She has Deep Green eyes and fair skin.

Personality: Willow is a very nice girl yet doubts herself. She never runs when she is afraid like so many other Dryads do.

Friends: She is friends with practically everyone she meets.

Other: She loves to sing and is always sneaking around while everyone is at dinner.