Jeffery Deaver Fans discussion

Devil's Teardrop Movie

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris (cbrunner11) | 56 comments So who saw the Devil's Teardrop on LMN??? I finally got to watching it the other night since I taped it on my DVR. I really enjoyed it. The last time I read the book was when it was first published so I didn't notice if they massively changed the story. The biggest change was the book was set on New Years Eve, and the movie was set on the 4th of July. I would love to hear what you all think. This was my second favorite book and I think I will have to read it again now.

message 2: by Hazard (new)

Hazard | 50 comments I doubt that it will be shown on German tv but it will be released on DVD on August 30 in the US. It doesn't even show up on www.amazon.co.uk so I guess I will have to order it from across the atlantic.

message 3: by Chris (new)

Chris (cbrunner11) | 56 comments Well thanks for the info on a DVD release. That is really exciting and I will be getting it. I even have Dead Silence with James Gardner. Another great adaptation of a Deaver book.

message 4: by Hazard (last edited Aug 17, 2011 11:12AM) (new)

Hazard | 50 comments I would also like to watch Dead Silence but I want to read A Maiden's Grave before. And, just like with A Devil's Teardrop, I never heard of it being screened in Germany. Only The Bone Collector is well known here and is shown quite regularly on television.

message 5: by Chris (new)

Chris (cbrunner11) | 56 comments Well both were small made for tv releases. Devils Tear Drop was made for Lifetime movie network, and Dead Silence was made for TNT. Bone Collector was the only big budget movie made by Hollywood. They are all good however.