Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1) Wicked Lovely discussion

Seth?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sherryg (new) - added it

Sherryg Hi!
I am about middle way thru Wicked Lovely. So far I really like it. Does anyone have any idea of how old Seth is?

Antoinette I'd say maybe nineteen... And, I think he's HOT !

Shemeika I think he's much older than Ash, I said around 19 or 20.

Sashana That wouldn't be much older considering she was 17. I do think he is a hottie though :)

message 5: by Skye (new) - added it

Skye Scarlett Seth is the best. he is kinda better then the summer king... name escapes me...

Kate Yeah he's hot, but he irritates the crap out of me. I just wish she would be happy with Keenan and accept that she can't change what's happened to her. And Seth! Going off in the third book like he did was just immature, he doesn't understand Faerie politics and shouldn't try! He was naive when he accepted the dark fey's assistance(her name escapes me too) and even more so when he let Sorcha change him. Uggh, Don't get me wrong I hate Keenan and I feel bad Ash has to spen the rest of existance with him, however, she should learn to like him.

message 7: by Skye (new) - added it

Skye Scarlett whatever

Jmart hmmmmm True i didn`t like it when Seth went to Sorcha to get change. It was a stupid move but still its in a good reason. But you now who irritates me so much! Ash that who personal i think she should suck it up, grow a back bone and do her job she has now. But hey that only me so. . .

message 9: by Via (new) - rated it 4 stars

Via Love Skye wrote: "Seth is the best. he is kinda better then the summer king... name escapes me..."

Keenan. ;)

Jmart yup that the name

message 11: by Dana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dana i love seth! I just really hate that they can't be together :(

Valerie Kate (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "Yeah he's hot, but he irritates the crap out of me. I just wish she would be happy with Keenan and accept that she can't change what's happened to her. And Seth! Going off in the third book like he..."

That sort of defeats the main theme of the series, doesn't it? Change is possible, the future isn't written in stone, etc.

message 13: by - (new) - rated it 3 stars

- Seth is my lover....in my imagination <3

Amber. Vampire Queen. I LOVE SETH!!!

Delia Kate (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "Yeah he's hot, but he irritates the crap out of me. I just wish she would be happy with Keenan and accept that she can't change what's happened to her. And Seth! Going off in the third book like he..."

Amen to that. Ash should do what's best for her court. It's not even that awful. Seth is just a boy ... although he has great qualities, Keenan does have some too.

Tamara Delia wrote: "Kate (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "Yeah he's hot, but he irritates the crap out of me. I just wish she would be happy with Keenan and accept that she can't change what's happened to her. And Seth! Go..."

aww i like seth:( she liked him before that creep keenan ruined her life:( ...ok never mind i dont think keenana is a creep but still...

Delia Tamara wrote: "Delia wrote: "Kate (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "Yeah he's hot, but he irritates the crap out of me. I just wish she would be happy with Keenan and accept that she can't change what's happened to her..."

Fair enough. My favorites are Irial & Devlin though ;p

Tamara lol i like irial but devlin kinda scared me:D

Delia Tamara wrote: "lol i like irial but devlin kinda scared me:D"

That's why he's awesome hehe ;p

Ashten SETH RULES!!!!! XD

Abby~*walking in the rain*~ Delia Wrote: "Fair enough. My favorites are Irial & Devlin though ;p"

gawd i looooove Irial, Niall, and Devlin !!!! they are the best

Jessica Lynn I love Seth. I like him m,uch better than Keenan. he bothers me too much. I just don't like him and Ash together. even if they are the summer king and queen.
Irial is amazing and yea Devlin was kinda scary when they first mentioned him but i like him now too.

Rebecca Not really a fan of Seth at all

message 24: by Danielle (new) - added it

Danielle I prefer Seth over Keenan. He loves Ash, and she loves him. Keenan wants to love Ash to save his court, but he really loves Donia. So it's obvious, if the situation between them all wasn't so complicated, that they'd all be with who they wanted to be with

Jennifer I loved Seth! I think he is just about one year older than Aislinn but I hope Seth and Aislinn stay together!

message 26: by S.N. (new) - rated it 2 stars

S.N. Arly Seth was probably 21 or 22 at the start of _Wicked Lovely_. It takes place in the US and he's of legal drinking age (which means at least 21).

Amber. Vampire Queen. Yh, I LOVE SETH!!!

message 28: by Kat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kat Morton I think Seth is too good for Ash.... He's Uber HOT!!

Azhia I really like the way Seth cares dor Ash its so freaking cute !

Johnna I love Seth!

Aimee is it wrong for me to love Niall more than Seth? i just thought he (being Seth) was a bit meh to me.

Steffi I like Seth the best. But i also think that if Seth and Keenan had tried harder to get along it would have been easier for everybody. But i understand why Seth wanted to get more power.

message 33: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Lin Aimee wrote: "is it wrong for me to love Niall more than Seth? i just thought he (being Seth) was a bit meh to me."

I totally Agree Seth was cool in the beginning but it just kinda went down hill from there. Only I don't like Niall in the last book :p

Brooke By the end of the fourth book I hated Seth so much, just saying. haha, anyone agree?

Johnna No, Brooke, I liked Seth alot. I also liked Niall.

message 36: by Mealias (last edited Sep 14, 2011 10:24PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mealias Amy wrote: "Aimee wrote: "is it wrong for me to love Niall more than Seth? i just thought he (being Seth) was a bit meh to me."

I totally Agree Seth was cool in the beginning but it just kinda went down hill ..."
I know what you mean, but I still love Seth and Ash if only for the reason that they seem to be the least selfish characters in the series :) I liked Niall too in the 1st book, then he went from great adviser to all emo in the following books... tsk ... a pity ...

I know many will hate me for saying this, but I hate Leslie the most ...

message 37: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Lin Ruthie wrote: "Amy wrote: "Aimee wrote: "is it wrong for me to love Niall more than Seth? i just thought he (being Seth) was a bit meh to me."

I totally Agree Seth was cool in the beginning but it just kinda wen..."

OHMIGOSH I HATE HER TOO! Especially in the last book and she showed up and was all I'm here to save the daaayyy! And How creepy is it that he was with Niall when Irial was INSIDE him. I just think the whole triangle there is weird :p

Mealias Amy wrote: "OHMIGOSH I HATE HER TOO! Especially in the last book and she showed up and was all I'm here to save the daaayyy! ..."
Exactly! She shows up to help Niall but then she just left Seth in the cage (i was like what the hell?!) then she gets all mad at Keenan when Keenan tries to explain to Niall that Irial was possessing him.

message 39: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Lin Ruthie wrote: "Amy wrote: "OHMIGOSH I HATE HER TOO! Especially in the last book and she showed up and was all I'm here to save the daaayyy! ..."
Exactly! She shows up to help Niall but then she just left Seth in..."

Yeah seriously At least she was decent in Ink Exchange But then she totally just abandoned them and then both Niall and Irial just take her back!

Ingrid idk i just likee keenan n i honestly think that what seth did to be with ash forever was kind of stupid it ws cutee nut just plain out stupid and i hate how they all have to pretend to not love eachother i personally think that deep down ash loves keenan i mean u guys saw or read w.e how happy he mad her and it wasnt because of charm he was making her feel better about loosing seth althought she ddnt really quite lose him i guessbut still what seth did was irrational he's gonna suffer n i dnt wanna c that cuz hes a good guy i really do likee him altho i still think she belongs with keenan

message 41: by Mealias (last edited Sep 17, 2011 12:22AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mealias Kate (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "...I just wish she would be happy with Keenan and accept that she can't change what's happened to her..."
I think that's what she tried to do, hence (view spoiler)

Kate (Daughter of Zeus) wrote "...And Seth! Going off in the third book like he did was just immature...
Well, yeah, I agree with you there but I guess he was desperate to find a way to be with Ash forever. People do stupid thing when they're in love. But I guess that what Melissa Marr was going for: to show that Seth was not perfect. Cuz in book 1, he was too perfect: caring and protective but not overly obsessive (unlike some sparkling vampires). A friend of Marr's told her that Seth was too perfect, so I guess in book 3, she took the pains to make Seth, seem more human: (view spoiler)

Lydia Cooper I HAVE ONLY READ BOOK ONE BUT FROM THESE POSTS I'M GETTTING HINTS( SPOILERS) THAT SETH LEAVES TO FIND A WAY TO CHANGE INTO A FAERIE, SO THAT WAS STUPID MAKING HIM SEEM MORE LIKE A HUMAN MALE.

Ingrid i was sooo pisssed at how this series of books ended i just likee broke out into terrible anger i was like a firebreathing dragon for two whole days i just wanted to know more i ddnt think in my hole life that darkest mercy would end like that i was just pissed but i likee how evryone ended up happy n with the ones they loved altho i kinda disgree with how things went down between keenan n aislinn

message 44: by Temple Rose (last edited Oct 02, 2011 06:41PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Temple Rose She should be with Seth but i stopped reading the series after Ink exchnage.

tell me please dose she end up with Seth.

Kate Brooke wrote: "By the end of the fourth book I hated Seth so much, just saying. haha, anyone agree?"

You have no idea how much I agree to that. ;)

Mehnaz Seth! Seth!! Seth!!!

Ingrid i was v. v. mad at seth so yes i agree

message 48: by Pratiti (last edited Dec 08, 2011 02:50PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Pratiti Ruthie wrote: "I still love Seth and Ash if only for the reason that they seem to be the least selfish characters in the series :) I liked Niall too in the 1st book, then he went from great adviser to all emo in the following books... tsk ... a pity .."

LEAST selfish? I personally think they were the most selfish (although I've only read the first book and half of the second so far, so if they change, I'm sorry for my comment...). Maybe Seth isn't as selfish, but Ash TOTALLY is. Keenan needs her--the WORLD needs her to become Summer Queen. Can't she just accept Keenan? Why must she hold onto Seth? If you ask me, Donia was the least selfish character in the book--she helped Aislinn and Keenan, even though it hurt her--that's because she knew what needed to be done.

WhatsHerName I was always under the impression that he was in his 20's. Like 23ish I think? But, just to pour my two cents in...Why?! Ash should just be with Keenan!! *cries* That is all.

Sharon I personally hate Keenan and Seth when they argue because it makes ash sad

« previous 1