SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

It's All Fun & Games > Would You Rather ...?

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments I watched "Paper Man" and the girl played "Would You Rather". I thought it'd be fun for us to play. Your choices do not have to be book related, so ...

Pick one and then post your own choices for the next person to pick from.

Would you rather ... only be able to walk backwards or stub your toe when you walked forward?

message 2: by Aske (new)

Aske | 119 comments Walk backwards because if I stubbed my toe whenever I walked forward that would be painful and quite annoying.

Would you rather ... read books or write your own?

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 1192 comments Read books cause I can't get my words right to write a book

Would you rather...Eat a PBJ or be covered in it

message 4: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments Hmmmm, depends on if someone was close by to "clean me up". LOL! Otherwise, eat one! :D

Would you rather ... have a small tail or bark when you laughed? LOL!

message 5: by Laura Lulu (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments Definitely the tail. Plastic surgeons can do wonderful things these days. But I don't think they can fix a laugh. :)

Would you rather...have 2 different color eyes or have no eyelashes?

message 6: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments 2 different colored eyes would be wicked. Plus, my lashes are so light right now it looks like I don't have any if I don't use mascara. :)

Would you rather...have 2 extra toes or 2 less fingers?

message 7: by Aske (new)

Aske | 119 comments 2 extra toes because I need all my fingers and 2 extra toes isn't that much of a bother.

Would you rather...be able to speak 3 different languages but not english or only be able to speak english and understand 2 different languages?

message 8: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments Might have to have your shoes special made. LOL, but I this I'd pick the same. I'd rather be able to speak English and understand 2 different languages. Unless I lived permanently in another country.

Would you rather ... be able to speed read and retain only 1/2 of what you read or read slowly, but be able to remember 100% of everything you read?

message 9: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23494 comments Definitely slower but remember 100%

Would you rather ... make lots of money but no time for reading or not much money but lots of time for reading?

message 10: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments That's easy, considering I'm already doing the latter. :)

Would you rather . . . have a lot of friends, but be close to only a few or have a few friends and be close to them all?

message 11: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23494 comments Well now switch those woods to bush (Aussie style) and that's where I live now and love it.

Would you rather ... have brothers and sisters or be an only child?

message 12: by Clara (new)

Clara most definently cook. I like cooking more than having to clean up.

Would you rather ... be forced to watch Sex and the City reruns or have to watch nothing but commercials?

message 13: by CyberAlmu (new)

CyberAlmu | 302 comments watch sex and the city.... I guess.

Would you rather... kill the love of your life or your children?

message 14: by Madison (new)

Madison (madison2626) | 10 comments CyberAlmu wrote: "watch sex and the city.... I guess.

Would you rather... kill the love of your life or your children?"

I would rather kill myself if I had that choice :)

message 15: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6371 comments Think outside the box! That was one I was thinking, "NO WAY" on either choice!

What's your new "Would you rather...", Madison?

message 16: by Madison (new)

Madison (madison2626) | 10 comments ok, its creepy but I will go with it.

Kill the love of my life.......

Would you rather... Dance in the rain or dance on the ice ?

message 17: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (last edited Apr 23, 2011 08:50PM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments Ok, CA, no more playin' for you. LOL!

I'd rather (and have) dance in the rain. :D

Would you rather... lose your sense of taste for a week or your sense of smell forever?

message 18: by Madison (new)

Madison (madison2626) | 10 comments Naughty , Naughty , Naughty ;)

Lose my sense of taste :)

Would you rather..... be an librarian or an assassin? :)

message 19: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments >:)

I'd rather be a stealthy assassin posing as a librarian. LOL! I'd likely still have my love of books, so why not kick some ass in the process? ;)

Would you rather... be able to read everyone's mind or always/only speak in lies? (I'm thinking about Gena Showalter's 'Lords of the Underworld' ~ Gideon, keeper of Lies and Amun, the keeper of secrets)

message 20: by Madison (new)

Madison (madison2626) | 10 comments I think that I will send u a cool motorcycle to go with your all ensemble. What is better then a bad ass assassin posting as a librarian thats driving a cool motorcycle (http://www.xtupload.com/new/image-517...)

I rather speak in lies , he come in handy in our nice society :)

Would you rather........ found out that all the supernatural its real ( all of them ,good and bad vampires , demons ,fairy, angels ) or to live in ignorance ?

message 21: by Lis (new)

Lis | 3551 comments Oh leave me in ignorance so I can read the fantasy...

But, if it the Big Bad was real... and you are forced to join the supernatural world...

Would you rather be turned by a Sexy Vampire or bitten by a Super Hawt Shifter?

message 22: by CyberAlmu (new)

CyberAlmu | 302 comments I know what I would answer but...

Steph wrote: "Ok, CA, no more playin' for you. LOL!"

message 23: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments Madison wrote: "I think that I will send u a cool motorcycle to go with your all ensemble. What is better then a bad ass assassin posting as a librarian thats driving a cool motorcycle (http://www.xtupload.com/new..."

Sweet! And a Bugatti, you are too nice! ;)

Ah, CA, I was just messin' with ya. Won't you please come out and play with us? :D

message 24: by CyberAlmu (new)

CyberAlmu | 302 comments hahaha!! since you're asking, I'll play! :D

I'd rather be bitten by a hot, passionate, and wild shifter.

So.. would you rather sell your soul and live an immortal life or keep your soul and die human?

message 25: by Aske (new)

Aske | 119 comments I'd much rather sell my soul and live an immortal life mostly due to all the books I would be able to read and all the stuff I could learn. Love my history! ;)

Would you rather...join the side of Good or the side of Evil?

message 26: by Trish (new)

Trish (boxiedoxie) | 38 comments I would rather join the Good Side. Evil might be fun but my conscience would be bugging me every day. I'm too sweet for that hehe.

Would you rather...camp when the weather is beautiful or stay home and it be really stormy?

message 27: by Vivian (new)

Vivian (_vivian) | 1934 comments Stay home with the storm. Curl up in a snuggie with a good book, way better than that outdoorsy stuff ;)

Would you rather...read a book with a TSTL heroine or a love triangle?

message 28: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments LOL! I don't like either. I'm going to go with love triangle and hope it's one that, although introduced, doesn't last long. If a chick is TSTL now, she probably won't change.

Would you rather ... have a job you hate, but make lots of money or a job you love, but pays you minimum wage?

Cindy (eclecticfirefly) (eclecticfirefly) | 1237 comments Tough choice!

Since I'm single and helping to support my DD and her family, I would rather have a job I hate, but make lots of money.....

Would you rather...eat cake or ice cream!

message 30: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28253 comments BOTH, of course!

Let's try a holiday spin on this one for a bit ...

Would you rather ... Eat fruitcake or drink eggnog?