What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Calendar Girl
This topic is about Calendar Girl
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Chick-Lit New York Girl working as Santa's Elf? [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chelsey (chelseyblair) | 29 comments I read a book once while my mother was spending hours in Walgreens printing out photos. This would have been 2007, I believe. It was a chicklit book, and I don't really remember what it was about except a post-collegiate girl (Holly?) was working as a holiday worker (dressing up as an elf etc) and part of the novel was her looking for other work.

It had all the chicklit cliches, but I don't remember any other bits of the story.

message 2: by Valerie (new)

Valerie | 59 comments The only book I can think of is Santa's Angels. It don't think its set in New York though.

Chelsey (chelseyblair) | 29 comments Nope, that's not it :(

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Chelsey, are you still looking for this book?

Chelsey (chelseyblair) | 29 comments I am actually.

message 6: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments Chelsey, do you remember anything about the cover?

And, was it a Christmas/holiday story?

Chelsey (chelseyblair) | 29 comments It was a standard chick lit cover. illustration of a girl. And no, it wasn't a holiday story. Actually I think it used holidays to mark time over a year

message 8: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments Calendar Girl Calendar Girl by Naomi Neale ?
The cover is different. One of the reviews says that she plays Cindy Lou Who for a holiday display.

Chelsey (chelseyblair) | 29 comments That's it! Thank you!!

message 10: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments yay! Congrats :)