Nightrunner Series by Lynn Flewelling discussion

Introductions go here > Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruetha (new)

Ruetha | 3 comments It's rather lonely here, but I'm going to dig myself a niche and hope other people eventually join.

My name is Ruetha, obviously a fan, and I began reading the Nightrunner series back in 1999-2000 ish time frame. I'm immensely looking forward to the release of Casket of Souls, slated for 28 Feb 2012.

My favourite character is Alec, probably because he is the character with the most obvious evolution. His is a 'coming of age' story and that endears him to me.

If it's not known, occasionally Lynn posts snippets of the yet to be released book (as well as funny typos and such she comes across while writing and day to day snapshots of life in the Flewelling household) on her livejournal: http://otterdance.livejournal.com

Luck in the shadows, and in the light.
~Ruetha

message 2: by Zachariah (new)

Zachariah (labelsr4clothes) | 2 comments Hi! I'm Zach. I am fairly new to the Nightrunner series however I am still simply in love with this story and its inability to get old. I hope I'm not the only one who can't wait for the long overdue Casket of Souls!

message 3: by Teresa (last edited Jan 20, 2016 02:39AM) (new)

Teresa (teresatheduchessofread) | 1 comments I'm Teresa and I started reading the Nightrunner series I think in 2008 or 2009 and fell in love with Alec and Seregil immediately. I started reading Casket of Souls the other day and thought I'd see if there were any other Nightrunneraholics out there.

message 4: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (sammydee25) | 2 comments I'm Samantha and I've been in love with the Nightrunner series for a few years now. I'd love to get to know others who are in love with this series as I am!

message 5: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Aughenbaugh | 2 comments I'm Matthew and I have been looking for a good epic fantasy series to dig into and after several disappointing starts I have found Nightrunner and I am thrilled and I am only half way through the first book. As a gay man who loves well written fantasy I am having a blast so far.