Teen Mom discussion

20 views
Mothers & Daughters > Catelyn & Carly

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Noelle, ♥ (last edited Aug 16, 2010 02:44PM) (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 12 comments Mod
Discuss Catelyn & Carly:

description



★★☮Citty☮★★ Fdz (JERSEYSHOREMTV) | 10 comments Y do they even want to put Carley on a Adoption Center?
I think Catelyn should take more responsibility...! And Tyler 2


message 3: by Luz (new)

Luz the home enviroment in Catelyn's home wasnt the best for her Carly(season1). I mean in my perspective having a child where there is a lot of arguing isnt good for a child.


message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

★★☮Citty☮★★ wrote: "Y do they even want to put Carley on a Adoption Center?
I think Catelyn should take more responsibility...! And Tyler 2"


same !


★★☮Citty☮★★ Fdz (JERSEYSHOREMTV) | 10 comments Luz wrote: "the home enviroment in Catelyn's home wasnt the best for her Carly(season1). I mean in my perspective having a child where there is a lot of arguing isnt good for a child."

Oh


message 6: by Luz (new)

Luz yeah, but thats just me


message 7: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennymchua) | 10 comments Where did you get all the pics??????


message 8: by Noelle, ♥ (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 12 comments Mod
Jenny wrote: "Where did you get all the pics??????"

Google.


message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

haha u get everything on or from google xD lol i think that if catelyn and tyler r/were having those problems as a coupl then they really need to look at their relationship and see if they shoudl really b with eachother and if they do end up together then great and if they dont it wasnt meant to b...and if u luv something then let it go, if it didnt come back it wasnt yours in the first place u kno?...wow haha that was deep xD but very true


message 10: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennymchua) | 10 comments Okay, I know that this may sound kinda rude and random, but why does she change her hair every episode???? I mean, let it grow out! It does waaaay too much damage to your hair! I know that you may want to change it every once and a while, thats good, but I mean come on! I am really sorry, but that is the way I feel! Can't help it!


message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 24, 2010 07:01PM) (new)

Jenny wrote: "Okay, I know that this may sound kinda rude and random, but why does she change her hair every episode???? I mean, let it grow out! It does waaaay too much damage to your hair! I know that you may ..."

lol i see what you mean that can ruin ur hair if you change it everyday, and maybe she needs to focus a little less on her hair and more about her and her relationship with tyler if she wants to keep it. You last longer than hair believe it or not.


message 12: by Noelle, ♥ (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 12 comments Mod
Every time I watch Teen Mom all I can think is Tyler & Catelyn really must love each other. I mean couples counciling at 17! Wow.


message 13: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 7 comments I'm really happy that catelyn have her baby up for adoption and i'm really happy that the birth parents are letting her and tyler get to see they're daughter sometimes


back to top