Teen Mom discussion

Mothers & Daughters > Amber & Leah

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Noelle, ♥ (last edited Aug 16, 2010 02:50PM) (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 12 comments Mod
Discuss Amber & Leah:

description

message 2: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennymchua) | 10 comments I am sorry, but Amber is waaay to mean. She cusses and bursts out in front of her baby and I don't think its that motherly. BTW, I've seen her dad, but where is her brother and mother????

★★☮Citty☮★★ Fdz (JERSEYSHOREMTV) | 10 comments Jenny wrote: "I am sorry, but Amber is waaay to mean. She cusses and bursts out in front of her baby and I don't think its that motherly. BTW, I've seen her dad, but where is her brother and mother????"

Again agree I dont think Gray nd Amber schould get married

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  | 5 comments no way and its was not kool for him to think about moving out

message 5: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennymchua) | 10 comments Where is her mother in this situation????!!!! She needs to be on (if she is already, stronger) anger control meds!!!!!!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes totally if Amber and Gary get married it's just going to be way to much chaos and they really need to think about the baby and how she's involved in that mess. They both need to grow up.

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 7 comments I think amber needs to grow up and i think she should not fight with gary so much