Teen Mom discussion

Mothers & Daughters > Farrah & Sophia

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Noelle, ♥ (last edited Aug 16, 2010 02:47PM) (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 12 comments Mod
Discuss Farrah & Sophia:

description

★★☮Citty☮★★ Fdz (JERSEYSHOREMTV) | 10 comments Farrah, is such a great mother nd I feel her pain on Sophias dad! But she schould apologize her mother nd her mother to her

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

★★☮Citty☮★★ wrote: "Farrah, is such a great mother nd I feel her pain on Sophias dad! But she schould apologize her mother nd her mother to her"

her mother is rude to her

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  | 5 comments i agree

message 5: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennymchua) | 10 comments Totally. Her dad seems like he is still confused in a way, but he is trying her best and he seems like a good grandpa and support for Farrah and Sophia.

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  | 5 comments yea

★★☮Citty☮★★ Fdz (JERSEYSHOREMTV) | 10 comments Victoria wrote: "★★☮Citty☮★★ wrote: "Farrah, is such a great mother nd I feel her pain on Sophias dad! But she schould apologize her mother nd her mother to her"

her mother is rude to her"

Who to Farrah to Sophia or Farrahs mom to her?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i feel bad that farrah had to go through that with her mom and i think she should really try to get back together bcuz ur parents wont always be there to help you.

message 9: by Noelle, ♥ (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 12 comments Mod
I don't think that Farrah is the worst mother on the show as many people say. Farrah is actually doing the best that someone in her position could....her childs father died, her mother, being scammed out of money, finacially on her own.

message 10: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 7 comments I think Sophia looks like her mom