Teen Mom discussion

Mothers & Daughters > Maci & Bentley

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Noelle, ♥ (last edited Aug 16, 2010 02:45PM) (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 12 comments Mod
Discuss Maci & Bentley:

description

message 2: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (ilovejustinbieber) | 10 comments Maci and Bentley are my favorite!!!! He is so cute!! Also, Maci is a good mom. She is strict at times, but she seems like she takes really good care of Bentley

★★☮Citty☮★★ Fdz (JERSEYSHOREMTV) | 10 comments Jenny wrote: "Maci and Bentley are my favorite!!!! He is so cute!! Also, Maci is a good mom. She is strict at times, but she seems like she takes really good care of Bentley"

Agreed I love her story Maci nd Bently

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

there a good show but realy the boyfriend should have not tooken his son to the mom house w/ his girl friend in the car realy tht mestup

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  | 5 comments Victoria wrote: "there a good show but realy the boyfriend should have not tooken his son to the mom house w/ his girl friend in the car realy tht mestup"

yea i agree

message 6: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (ilovejustinbieber) | 10 comments Me too. I am also really happy for Maci because she found Kyle. She has a companion now. I also support her decision to keep Bentley away from Kyle until she knows that Kyle is "The One".

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  | 5 comments yea

★★☮Citty☮★★ Fdz (JERSEYSHOREMTV) | 10 comments Totally yea

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

haha i love maci and bentley and i especially love that shes moved on from ryan and started to date other ppl again lmao bentley is the cutest thing evr i luv his lil smile in tht pic xD

message 10: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 7 comments I think bentley is so cute