Vampire Slayer Roleplay discussion

Other > Favorite character?

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Angel.
No question about it! :D he's SO cute. I think he's WAY cuter than Edward. Anyone agree, disagree?
(Btw, Spike runs a close 2nd....)

message 2: by Laura (last edited Aug 17, 2010 01:30PM) (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 3 comments I don't have a fave yet. D: I just started watching the series a few days ago, but I'm hooked. And ashamed I didn't watch 'em before now. From all that I've heard about Angel, he'll probably end up being my favourite though...so far no one's extremely epic, which sucks. Angel's really just okay at the moment, sadly.

message 3: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Oh no!!! :) I LOOOOOVE Angel. but spike is great. Xander is HILARIOUS. :)

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 3 comments Haha I know, right? Angel's too busy being all heroic by giving her cryptic messages, so there's not much of a Buffy/Angel relationship yet. Sadly. Xander's pretty epic too though.

message 5: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy lol, he's sweet. :)but he's more of the goofy best friend, ya know? Angel is a little more mysterious, which has me fallin' head over heels.

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 3 comments Haha yeah. The first episode I saw was the unaired Pilot or whatever, and I was shocked 'cos I'd heard so much about how amazing Buffy was...lol. And thennnnn I found the real series <33

message 7: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 41 comments Mod
My favourite character is Willow she is funny smart and in season six evil she is everything

message 8: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seriously, I totally agree. She's a funny one. Of course, Buffy's a pretty good one too. the problem is that she always has so much trama, ya know? :D

message 9: by Anastacia (new)

yup she was good in the first 3 seasons the she got all rightous and then i didnt really like her anymore

message 10: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy egh, that's when Riley came in, the fourth season. :(

message 11: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments Willow and Tara are my favorites. I used to kinda like Angel, but, no offense, now I find him annoying. It's so tedious!
Willow's my favorite EVER, though. She's hilarious! And, of course, Tara's awesome, and Willow's soul-mate. I now watch Seeing Red up till right after the "Hey, clothes." "Don't get used to them." ""Yes ma'am." <3 I love them.

message 12: by ari (new)

ari (angelicgay) I have just started watching them, and I'm hooked. My fave character is Angel by far :D

message 13: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy He's so freaking CUTE!!!!!!! :D

message 14: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Hmm...I dunno, maybe Buffy. :) But I love Myles and Xander and Willow and Cordelia, too.

message 15: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments What about Jenny? She was great! And Andrew is kid of hilarious.

message 16: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) WILLOW. All the way.
See Athy, writing it on my hand did help after all.

message 17: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments YAY

message 18: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) he he

message 19: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat What about Faith and Anya? I love how Anya will say just anything.

message 20: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments Anya was kind of the best, and yes, Faith was awesome. She was the most badass on the show, I'd say.

message 21: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Yeah, Faith was amazing, and Anya was kind of the best...

message 22: by Anastacia (new)

Anya was awesome i love her in Once More With Feeling

message 23: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) BUNNIES IT MUST BE BUNNIES!!!!!!! or maybe midgets...

message 24: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments There's nothing we can't face....except for bunnies.

message 25: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Anya, why are you a bunny?
Hey! Bunnies are scary.

message 26: by Eternal Werecat (last edited Jan 18, 2012 07:53PM) (new)

Eternal Werecat I wonder why she is terrified of them. Pre-demon Anya had pet bunnies.

message 27: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) I think it's because she associates them with Olaf's betrayal, and all the violence that ensues after the turned demon.

message 28: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat Perhaps so.

message 29: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments That was what I thought.

message 30: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat I have been listening to the Once more with feeling soundtrack on repeat for the past week.

message 31: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments I love those songs. Joss Whedon is a genius.

message 32: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Absolutely :3

message 33: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat "They got the mustard out..."

message 34: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments That started playing yesterday when I had my music on shuffle. I laughed.. I hadn't heard it in a while, so it was nice....And now I'm gonna go listen to it.

message 35: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat It also has the music for "the gentlemen" on it. Those guys were so creepy...

message 36: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments CREEPY!! Great episode, though.

message 37: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments Nice. Although, I have to say, that, for the most part, I like evil Spike more than soul-having Spike. Although, I like when he and Dawn hang out.

message 38: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye I LOVE Faith she's my favorite by far